- A 23 year old central midfielder who has signed on a four-year deal for an undisclosed fee. Kerschbaumer played in the Austrian Bundesliga for Admira Wacker Mödling last season and represented Austria up to U19 level.
- The Development Squad have added the German U18 international defender to their ranks. Holldack has signed a two-year deal after arriving from Bundesliga side Cologne.
- Released at the end of last season, Proschwitz has returned to Germany for a second stint with 2.Bundesliga outfit Paderborn. Proschwitz scored two goals in 20 appearances for Bees last season.
- The Development Squad centre back has declined the offer of a new two-year deal in order to sign a three-year deal with League One club Barnsley. Injury ravaged for much of his time as a Development Squad player with Bees, Mawson made one first team appearance in the heavy defeat to Derby County in the League Cup second round in August 2013. He won many accolades for his performances on loan at League Two side Wycombe Wanderers last season.
- After playing a vital role in the youth team's successful season, Westbrooke has signed a one-year deal to be a part of the Development Squad next season.