BeeOnTheWall

I’m Si, a lifelong Brentford fan, born and bred, was brought up in Brentford stones throw away from Griffin Park and lived at number 7 Osier Court (just been demolished 😢) opposite the red lion pub, (now McDonald’s). First game I can remember was 1997 play off heartbreak against Crewe at the old Wembley 7 years old, was going to griffin park since 3 years old with my grandad and uncle. Won my first season ticket 2013, last game of the season against Hull I think, during the prolific half time challenge and have been a season ticket holder ever since. I was New Road to start but could wait to get in the Ealing road to be part of the real atmosphere! Now me my wife Darina and two children Rosalie and Freddie are West Stand regulars. A massive photo of me was on the wall at the Gtech in the press room (hence the username), but sharing matchdays with my wife and our two kids is what makes it properly special. Bringing them up as Bees was never really up for negotiation!


Brentford has been a constant through my life—from the Griffin Park days to watching us take on the Premier League. I even got to pull on my boots at the Gtech for the Fan XIvs Hollywood bets XI. The enthusiasm was Premier League; the recovery time was Sunday League.


I’m the bloke behind BeeOnTheWall and co-host of Nevermind the Bumblecocks with my Spurs-supporting cousin, Tom. Someone in the family had to make the right choice. I’m also part of the Brentford Starting XI on Fanalysis and have appeared on Sky Sports News giving a fan’s perspective, if your not on Fanalysis get it on it we need more bees on their!


Always up for proper football chat, Banter and a healthy disagreement about the starting XI. Proud of where we’ve come from, excited about where we’re going, and passing that love of Brentford on to the next generation.


Come on you Bees! 🐝
Birthday
December 29
Location
Feltham
Club Membership Status
Season Ticket Holder
Where at the Gtech?
West Stand
Team Supported
Brentford
Occupation
Freight Forwarding

Contact

Twitter
beeonthewall
Back
Top Bottom