Recent content by NorthamptonBee

  1. NorthamptonBee

    Another Brentford podcast

    I’d already watched mate, nice to see you again fella.🫡
  2. NorthamptonBee

    Brentford V Reading - 20th April 2002 - Promotion decider.

    Phil Parkinson was giving it large on the pitch after the game, the Wrexham story bores me and I wish their manager every bit of hard cheese going, I luckily don’t hold grudges.
  3. NorthamptonBee

    Brentford V Reading - 20th April 2002 - Promotion decider.

    Felt like the club was in real trouble if we didn’t go up that season so this was huge but luckily we still had the play offs! 🥹 Noades was a cnut and about to become a bigger one, we could all tell. The most deflated I’d ever felt after that one, Crewe was bad too as we’d hit decent dudes both...
  4. NorthamptonBee

    Not Happening Igor Thiago (Nottm Forest)

    Everyone calm down, there might be smoke and fire but the extinguishers have been used.🫡
  5. NorthamptonBee

    Ezri Konsa (Arsenal)

    I appreciate your peace and that’s sad to read.😢 Luckily it’s totally untrue and there is indeed a sizeable sell on.👍
  6. NorthamptonBee

    Signed El Hadji Malick Diouf (LB, West Ham, 21)

    I wouldn’t waste too much time on this one.
  7. NorthamptonBee

    The Chomp story

    No, a bit QPR but Brentford.
  8. NorthamptonBee

    The Chomp story

    No!:ROFLMAO: I will tell him though that he could be.
  9. NorthamptonBee

    The Chomp story

    Family was the end guy's nickname, I know the other one but not by name. Dan, Adam and Lulu....
  10. NorthamptonBee

    The Chomp story

    Billy Grant was ejected for throwing one on the pitch late on that day. I was standing with him and went full on at the policeman escorting him out, a really pathetic sight. A gentle underarm throw amongst hundreds, my now wife was with me at his first game and I was told I was next if I didn't...
  11. NorthamptonBee

    Things Others Say About Brentford FC

    View: https://youtu.be/G5gdZkFoZcQ?si=HtE0yeOUVjNXAkES Fair play to the Leeds lad in the middle, he’s been saying we’re sh*te for ages and on 37 mins he has a painful moment of reality.
  12. NorthamptonBee

    Gone Yoane Wissa (Newcastle)

    I called Wissa a rude word on here when he ran away from training, I think that post has gone and probably rightly so, however I was pounced upon and will accept apologies from anyone pretending this was ever anything bar a total tosspot being a ******. We have a very tricky season ahead after a...
  13. NorthamptonBee

    Mathias Jensen

    Massive year for MJ, we need him injury free as his experience and know how during a period of big change is imo pretty huge. Even if it's sub roles and training ground stability then he's an important squad member.
  14. NorthamptonBee

    Gone Yoane Wissa (Newcastle)

    I find it quite poetic that agent noise and Toon interest in Wissa has unsettled him and a few days later they’re facing the same sh*t.?
Back
Top Bottom