MotM Man of the match v Chelsea (H) 19-9-26

Best Bee v Pensioners


  • Total voters
    464
  • Poll closed .

Man of the match v Chelsea (H) 19-9-26

Damsguaard was back to.himself, KLP was brilliant with his feet and running with the ball.and Schuster was strong. I voted KLP
 

Man of the match v Chelsea (H) 19-9-26

Interesting vote for Sangare
 

Man of the match v Chelsea (H) 19-9-26

I mistakenly voted fo Hickey. I meant to vote for Igor for his tremendous work rate, decent hold-up play and, of course, his first League goal of the season, which will hopefully open the door for many more to come. For me, it was close between him and Schuster, who is looking a very decent acquisition indeed,
 

Man of the match v Chelsea (H) 19-9-26

Schuster was just brilliant... 20 years old and his third Premier League game; an assist, won more headers than anyone else and put the ball out no nonsense when needed.
 

Man of the match v Chelsea (H) 19-9-26

Schuster was just brilliant... 20 years old and his third Premier League game; an assist, won more headers than anyone else and put the ball out no nonsense when needed.
Highly rated by the 2 cfc fans i watched the game with.
 

Man of the match v Chelsea (H) 19-9-26

Ajer was brilliant, Jannick on the streets of London , Dams … but KLP was cheat mode
 

Man of the match v Chelsea (H) 19-9-26

Man of the match v Chelsea (H) 19-9-26

...said it Saturday... I'll say it again.... he's the best CB I've seen at BFC....at least on a par with Tarks.
 

Man of the match v Chelsea (H) 19-9-26

Schaduster
 

Man of the match v Chelsea (H) 19-9-26

Don't get Chelsea and their recruitment but who gives a feck!
 

Man of the match v Chelsea (H) 19-9-26

Thought KLP was excellent again but got pipped by Schuster who magnific. For his age he has the potential to be our best ever CB, and what a nice guy. Just love this club.
 

Man of the match v Chelsea (H) 19-9-26

Voted for Schade bcos I thought his all round play was great. Pressed well, got back to defend, looked very lively and dribbled past a few players; seems to be very high on confidence lately (ignoring the ‘assist’ for Thiago’s goal) and really hope he signs a new deal.

Could have gone with Schuster or KLP or Ajer though, as all also played unbelievably well
 

Man of the match v Chelsea (H) 19-9-26

It's testament to the overall performance that KLP can put in a shift like that and not win MotM.

One of the best tactical games from KE and the bench also. Slowly managed to get a grip of the midfield and nullify the threat of Palmer and Rogers.
 

Man of the match v Chelsea (H) 19-9-26

Man of the match: Jannik Schuster (3 points)

Runner-up: Keane Lewis-Potter (2 points)

Third place: Mikkel Damsgaard (1 point)
Interesting, Schade dod not make the top 3. However, no one had a bad game either.
 

Man of the match v Chelsea (H) 19-9-26

I went for Schuster but I think maybe Kev second for me.
I went for Schuster too, closely followed by KLP. Schade deserves some praise though, he has been a bit of a marmite character with some of our fans but he has really improved his consistency and works hard for the team. I think he may also be benefitting from increased competition upfront too.
 
Back
Top Bottom