Willock fractures eye socket

hanworthbee

Well-known member
Joined
13 Jun 2005
Messages
39,068
Reaction score
11,720
Location
Ashford

Willock fractures eye socket

Fractured eye socket according to Leroy on Beesworld.
 

Willock fractures eye socket

Will it work on firefox?

Does for me, Firefox only fails to work when acquiring a drm license. Once you've got one Firefox should play drm files fine.
 

Willock fractures eye socket

glad to see we are all interested in Calums injury!
 

Willock fractures eye socket

how long's he out for..?
 

Willock fractures eye socket

Willock fractures eye socket

This is very worrying indeed.











Is anyone else having problems opening the link?
 

Willock fractures eye socket

Will it work on firefox?
It does for me. In fact even when I need to acquire a licence, Beesworld still works for me. I get a message saying that I need IE, but I just click OK to that and hey presto, it works in Firefox. Premium TV may regard this as a flaw, but I'd say the reverse!
 

Willock fractures eye socket

It does for me. In fact even when I need to acquire a licence, Beesworld still works for me. I get a message saying that I need IE, but I just click OK to that and hey presto, it works in Firefox. Premium TV may regard this as a flaw, but I'd say the reverse!

F*** firecox people this is potentially another nail in our coffin, the man was turning out to be our only hope for a target man.
 

Willock fractures eye socket

Agree. Not having much luck at the moment, are we? :( Just as we thought maybe he might not be a pile of cack, he goes and does this. Presumably some northern thug is responsible, yet got away scot-free from the ref?
 

Willock fractures eye socket

yeah,**** firefox,Callum shows that he may have some potential,then this happens,Its real sh*t luck for us and especially him.Now were stuck for a least another month(?),he'll come back not match fit,back to square one.We may not want him and maybe no other club.This is real bollox chaps.Wager on Ide getting taken out injured tomorrow night ?
 
Last edited:

Willock fractures eye socket

Talk about luck. :(

Poor bloke, plays a blinder one week, gets his face smashed in the next.

Get well soon Calum.
 

Willock fractures eye socket

next time he has a free header in front of goal it might go in.
 
Back
Top Bottom