What's going on in this communist mini-state?

Voice from the Braemar

Well-known member
Joined
25 Jan 2001
Messages
25,205
Reaction score
12,593
Location
finest Surrey

What's going on in this communist mini-state?

why has Bricklayers RIP thread been deleted from memory lane???

well ???:rolleyes:
 

What's going on in this communist mini-state?

Because too many of the posts breached the Code of Conduct.
 

What's going on in this communist mini-state?

oh ffs, whose gonna sue, luton's mob? harry the dog?
this website is a laugh a minute these days!

:sorted: :sorted: :sorted: :sorted: :sorted: :sorted: :sorted:
 

What's going on in this communist mini-state?

:shrug: Perhaps the mod who did it didn't have enough time to wade through them all.
 

What's going on in this communist mini-state?

Football violence has never been discussed on this site. Nothing's changed.
 

What's going on in this communist mini-state?

Did the mods receive any complaints from users? Apologies if any users were offended.

Whether good, bad, funny or sad the Bricklayers held lots of memories and a lot of friendships formed there. I think the GPG is the perfect place to enjoy and jaw about years past.

I don`t want to see any other BEES fans get a ban, so I would suggest you all remember that Banana owns this site and abusing him will get you a ban. So just give up.:sorted: :wave:
 

What's going on in this communist mini-state?

What's going on in this communist mini-state?

Football violence has never been discussed on this site. Nothing's changed.

This site mentions previous events,not planning forthcoming toe to toe's with Harry the dog so what is the problem?

The GPG is rapidly going down hill,no wonder so many people are drifting away from it.
 

What's going on in this communist mini-state?

The last post by votb was complained about and the mods agreed that it went a bit too far. I don't know why the whole thread was deleted or who did it.
 

What's going on in this communist mini-state?

I removed it.

The GPG has never been the place for the "glorification" of football violence and (I hope) will it ever be.

And for those that will point out that there are some other posts somewhere in the million or so posts on tne GPG that fall foul of the code of conduct. Well done :sorted:
 

What's going on in this communist mini-state?

I removed it.

The GPG has never been the place for the "glorification" of football violence and (I hope) will it ever be.

And for those that will point out that there are some other posts somewhere in the million or so posts on tne GPG that fall foul of the code of conduct. Well done :sorted:

i should have guessed:rolleyes:


hardly glorification.......more like a historical record of things that happened a long time ago.........you cant change history my yellow fruity friend:cool:

stop being a killjoy......99% of the people on here like that sort of thread......the 1% who dont, i dont really care what they think cos theyre usually boring geeks anyway;) :wave:
 

What's going on in this communist mini-state?

I removed it.

The GPG has never been the place for the "glorification" of football violence and (I hope) will it ever be.

And for those that will point out that there are some other posts somewhere in the million or so posts on tne GPG that fall foul of the code of conduct. Well done :sorted:

Another "let's re-write history" example.:eek:
Of course, we never had an empire all those years ago either!:nono:
I couldn't see a problem with the thread and it was hardly "glorifying" football hooliganism as, I seem to recall, the Brentford supporters weren't responsible.
True, some supporters (from another club) were.
I would love to know who was offended, and why, by the thread or specific posts on it.
There was a huge thread on here about 9/11 and I didn't see anyone deleting that.:confused: Yet many people were upset by many comments and images.
I would hate to think that the GPG is being leaned on by any outside influence and I hope the GPG doesn't end up like BFC (ie a characterless dictatorial regime)!:sorted:

Oh and......

19th January 2001, 19:56 #1
De-Generation Bee

Supports: Crowd Trouble

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeing as crowd trouble was part of football in the oldun days, and I'm interested in the subject (although I must stress I'm not interested in getting involved unless I have too!) so I've opened a few more threads. also I'm sure my father inulged himself so to speak at one time
If anyone complains, fair enough, delete the thread. (again I dont think violence is 'good', I'm just interested as I'm sure other younger bees are as to what it was like in the bad days of our fathers).

Ok, enough of that, what I wanna know is basically (all about Brentford):
Mob names
Famous 'battles'
Ends took: where/when etc
Invaders of the Royal Oak/other stands
How did you feel getting involved/watching? etc etc
 
Last edited:

What's going on in this communist mini-state?

I removed it.

The GPG has never been the place for the "glorification" of football violence and (I hope) will it ever be.

And for those that will point out that there are some other posts somewhere in the million or so posts on tne GPG that fall foul of the code of conduct. Well done :sorted:

and you come in the zoo the other day trying to ****ing fight us all you savage. this website is really starting to make me hate brentford. STOP IT!!! ban boring people not the ones who say interesting stuff you clown
 

What's going on in this communist mini-state?

Would it not be possible to perhaps have a passworded thread like on some other sites where access would only be given to those that want it?

I understand the need for a moral position of responsiblity but it need not mean exclusion necessarily.

Personally i dont mind either way but it seems an easy comprimise could be reached... just a suggestion.
 

What's going on in this communist mini-state?

Would it not be possible to perhaps have a passworded thread like on some other sites where access would only be given to those that want it?

I understand the need for a moral position of responsiblity but it need not mean exclusion necessarily.

Personally i dont mind either way but it seems an easy comprimise could be reached... just a suggestion.

What a very good:idea:
 

What's going on in this communist mini-state?

Would it not be possible to perhaps have a passworded thread like on some other sites where access would only be given to those that want it?.
No it's not possible.

However it is possible for those that want to engage in such discussion to start their own messageboard.
 

What's going on in this communist mini-state?

No it's not possible.

However it is possible for those that want to engage in such discussion to start their own messageboard.

I think their is a job for you at BFC re above.lol lol

You even posted on the thread.:confused:

I am shocked that BEES fans were offended and I am sure that was not the intention of the thread. Could you indicate what offence was taken so that posters can moderate their public memories?

I enjoy reading about the good/bad old days and it`s a shame.:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
 

What's going on in this communist mini-state?

put the thread back on immediately banana boy or there'll be an uprising;)


and youre first up against the wall:sorted:
 

What's going on in this communist mini-state?

yes we will kill you tonight allegedly. :love:
 

What's going on in this communist mini-state?

If you come looking for me, I'm the talk black bloke on Ealing Road.
 

What's going on in this communist mini-state?

I am the fat bloke in the paddock.
 
Back
Top Bottom