Are you sure you want to log out?

Pixelator

Active member
Joined
16 Dec 2001
Messages
6,721
Reaction score
2,620
Location
Cazorla

Are you sure you want to log out?

What a life saver! If I had a penny for every time I nearly logged out by accident, but was saved by the friendly confirmation pop-up, I'd have enough to buy Dusty Springfield's Greatest Hits.

Sadly, the pennies are not forthcoming and I can't afford said compilation, not even on tape from my local charity shop, but I think my point remains valid.

:wave:
 

Are you sure you want to log out?

You'd be surprised at how many people we lose each day to inappropriate loggoutage. I think it's important to retain a level of control around logging out.

It's also why I enjoy my work laptop telling me that my password will expire in 14 days and asking whether i'd like to perhaps get in a fortnight early to change it. Rather than wait another 14 days using the same old password. That's extremely helpful stuff. I will put it forward for instant implementation on the GPG, thanks for your suggestion.
 

Are you sure you want to log out?

It's also why I enjoy my work laptop telling me that my password will expire in 14 days and asking whether i'd like to perhaps get in a fortnight early to change it. Rather than wait another 14 days using the same old password. That's extremely helpful stuff. I will put it forward for instant implementation on the GPG, thanks for your suggestion.

I hate it - it's like my wife. "Have you remembered we're doing something dull and uninteresting this weekend?" "Yes dearest - you don't need to keep on telling me, I have a brain that sorts out these kind of things for me."
 

Are you sure you want to log out?

Am I missing something here?

I stay permanantly logged in.
 

Are you sure you want to log out?

you cant beat a good long log
 

Are you sure you want to log out?

..................I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok......................
 

Are you sure you want to log out?

ctrl-alt-del then ret
 
Back
Top Bottom