Man of the Match v Wycombe (Nov 24)

Best Bee at Wycombe

  • James WILSON

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pim BALKESTEIN

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Danny FOSTER

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • John BOSTOCK

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kevin O'CONNOR

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marcus BEAN

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Charlie MacDONALD

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carl CORT

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cleveland TAYLOR

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    87

Man of the Match v Wycombe (Nov 24)

Never was it more clear - can only be one winner - the rest were total cr*p and should be ashamed of themselves this morning.

Wojciech (pronounced "Voy check" for the unitiated)
 

Man of the Match v Wycombe (Nov 24)

..................Lech Walesa.....................
 

Man of the Match v Wycombe (Nov 24)

szczensy by far. i dont think i could possibly pick a runner-up but if i had to it would be marcus bean.
 

Man of the Match v Wycombe (Nov 24)

Keeper for his saves and passing ablity and speed. Hold I move him into midfield to replace our current ball winners:wave:
 

Man of the Match v Wycombe (Nov 24)

please say the osborne vote is a joke, he was diabolical :(
 

Man of the Match v Wycombe (Nov 24)

Can only be Szczesny. Anyone who went to the game and votes for anyone else needs help. We had a top quality keeper surrounded by ten idiots pretending to be proffesional footballers.
 

Man of the Match v Wycombe (Nov 24)

I have voted for Strevens, mainly because some **** of a supporter decided to shout abuse at him for being...wait for it...lazy. How anyone can accuse him of being lazy when in the last 3 matches he's probably covered more mileage than Paula Radcliffe is an absolute mystery :nono:
 

Man of the Match v Wycombe (Nov 24)

I have voted for Strevens, mainly because some **** of a supporter decided to shout abuse at him for being...wait for it...lazy. How anyone can accuse him of being lazy when in the last 3 matches he's probably covered more mileage than Paula Radcliffe is an absolute mystery :nono:

I heard this shout too and was really annoyed. Strevens works really hard and runs all day and last night he was so hacked off with the service he was getting I felt for him.

But really you shouldn't have voted for him just for that reason :confused:
 

Man of the Match v Wycombe (Nov 24)

please say the osborne vote is a joke, he was diabolical :(

I voted for Osborne. 2 misplaced passes in the 2nd half. He had our best effort on goal. Can you tell me what you saw that i didnt ?
 

Man of the Match v Wycombe (Nov 24)

I voted for Osborne. 2 misplaced passes in the 2nd half. He had our best effort on goal. Can you tell me what you saw that i didnt ?

You are correct in what you saw but he still wasn't better than Szczesny, not even close.
 

Man of the Match v Wycombe (Nov 24)

I voted for Osborne. 2 misplaced passes in the 2nd half. He had our best effort on goal. Can you tell me what you saw that i didnt ?

emperors new clothes
 

Man of the Match v Wycombe (Nov 24)

I heard this shout too and was really annoyed. Strevens works really hard and runs all day and last night he was so hacked off with the service he was getting I felt for him.

But really you shouldn't have voted for him just for that reason :confused:

In all honesty it wasn't the only reason. It's clear the keeper will get it and rightly so but I want to spread the credit and I think that Strevens worked his arse off last night and deserves a little cricket clap of thanks :)
 

Man of the Match v Wycombe (Nov 24)

You are correct in what you saw but he still wasn't better than Szczesny, not even close.

I agree. The keeper was the best player we had on tues night. I voted tatically. Karleigh was my man of the first half before we failed to turn up in the 2nd
 

Man of the Match v Wycombe (Nov 24)

I agree. The keeper was the best player we had on tues night. I voted tatically. Karleigh was my man of the first half before we failed to turn up in the 2nd

I think nearly everyone would agree that Wojciech was head and shoulders above the rest on Tuesday but I agree Karleigh's defensive duties were good, especially in the first half. He struggles with distribution but this shouldn't defect from his main defensive priority. He also had our one effort on target so not a bad shout as 2nd choice on MOM.
 

Man of the Match v Wycombe (Nov 24)

I agree. The keeper was the best player we had on tues night. I voted tatically. Karleigh was my man of the first half before we failed to turn up in the 2nd

:imwith:


However I voted for Polski as he did it and was committed for 90 minutes:wave:
 

Man of the Match v Wycombe (Nov 24)

I agree. The keeper was the best player we had on tues night. I voted tatically. Karleigh was my man of the first half before we failed to turn up in the 2nd



.....................there are two Cs in tactically......................
 

Man of the Match v Wycombe (Nov 24)

Can someone else vote for Ossy so he can be third ?
please
 

Man of the Match v Wycombe (Nov 24)

I would, but I wasn't there.
 

Man of the Match v Wycombe (Nov 24)

Ben Strevens must have had 5 family members there.:eek:
 
Back
Top Bottom