Man of the Match v MK Dons - March 13 2010

Best Bee v MK Dons - March 13 2010


  • Total voters
    162

Man of the Match v MK Dons - March 13 2010

Charlie for me- a real selfless performance, working hard for the team, running the channels and setting up chances and goals. Superb work rate.

Thought Weston, Wood and Diagouraga were very good as well.
 

Man of the Match v MK Dons - March 13 2010

Strevens for me, fantastic yesterday - probably the best I have seen him.
 

Man of the Match v MK Dons - March 13 2010

Tough one as I though a lot were below par. I've been a critic but Strevens played very well, particularly second half so he gets my vote. Thought Legge dealt pretty well with a horrible opponent.
 

Man of the Match v MK Dons - March 13 2010

Toon army for me. Please sign him Andy. :sorted:
 

Man of the Match v MK Dons - March 13 2010

Charlie and Ben led from the front, Wood, Dickson and the midfield duo also did well after an awful first 20 minutes when nobody did anything positive.
 

Man of the Match v MK Dons - March 13 2010

Tough one this...........my vote is gonna go to Strevens.
 

Man of the Match v MK Dons - March 13 2010

charlie for me
 

Man of the Match v MK Dons - March 13 2010

Charlie Mac. Fights for everything. Made 2 goals. Had a cracking shot saved. Plays with alot of passion.
 

Man of the Match v MK Dons - March 13 2010

Strevens for me. Best game in a Bees shirt:sorted:
 

Man of the Match v MK Dons - March 13 2010

Has to be Charlie, his turn in the box and cross for the second goal was top drawer.
Throught Strevs, Wood and Dave were close seconds....
 

Man of the Match v MK Dons - March 13 2010

Several contenders, but Woody for me, he has really stepped up to this league lately and his non stop energy and chasing down typifies AS's team and why they do so well.

Really either Sam or the loanee should be playing on the mid right but Woody is very hard to drop at the moment.

Very good goal too.
 

Man of the Match v MK Dons - March 13 2010

D*ckson for me.

Cort, Charlie and Wood close second/third/fourth.

"RYAN MUST STAY, RYAN MUST STAY!!"

:dj:
 
Last edited:

Man of the Match v MK Dons - March 13 2010

.......................Charlie..................
 

Man of the Match v MK Dons - March 13 2010

Macdonald for me, put in a great performance
 

Man of the Match v MK Dons - March 13 2010

To be honest I spent most of the match wondering exactly what 'Dave'
was contributing - seems very strange that Bean who was very poor earlier in the season compared to last season, finally put in a few imporved performances after Xmas, was given an extension to his contract and has now lost his place to a very similar but seemingly much less mobile player.
Strevens did have his best match for a long time and Macdonald worked
tirelessly. Also find it strange that like twelve months ago AS signs a
right sided attacking player - Ainsworth this time - and he has hardly featured. Surely worth fifteen minutes.
MOM - Ryan Dickson
 

Man of the Match v MK Dons - March 13 2010

Dickson for no other reason than the shocking treatment he came in for and kept getting up and getting on with it

Charlie was also excellent as was Strevens
 

Man of the Match v MK Dons - March 13 2010

To be honest I spent most of the match wondering exactly what 'Dave'
was contributing -

Perhaps you missed his defence splitting pass for Sam's goal or his immaculate passing and tackling. ;)
 

Man of the Match v MK Dons - March 13 2010

Perhaps you missed his defence splitting pass for Sam's goal or his immaculate passing and tackling. ;)

:eek: To be fair Nick, I had missed that it was he who laid the ball through for Woody. I thought/assumed it was Myles. Wasn't overly impressed with him overall though. I'd certainly have him behind Charles, Sam and Ryan in the MoM stakes.
 

Man of the Match v MK Dons - March 13 2010

:eek: To be fair Nick, I had missed that it was he who laid the ball through for Woody. I thought/assumed it was Myles. Wasn't overly impressed with him overall though. I'd certainly have him behind Charles, Sam and Ryan in the MoM stakes.


And yours is a valid point. Thought there were 4 or 5 7/10 performances and he was one of them. Could just have easily given it to Charlie, Ben or Sam or Ryan.
 

Man of the Match v MK Dons - March 13 2010

I went for Dave too.
Hard call with such a scrappy game. Thought he just edged it.
Obviously the spineless little scrote of a ref was the Franchises MotM.
 

Man of the Match v MK Dons - March 13 2010

I voted for Wood.

Great finish for the first goal - and let's hope it's a sign that side of his game is improving, he'd be some player if he had a little more compsoure in the box - made a the key tackle to win the ball for the second and kept Lewington occupied defensively.
 

Man of the Match v MK Dons - March 13 2010

:eek: To be fair Nick, I had missed that it was he who laid the ball through for Woody. I thought/assumed it was Myles

it is Akinde-gate all over again!! everyone assumes it was not Rodney but it was Akinde, Myles, Bean etc. Rodders should dye his hair grey or something.

:cool:
 

Man of the Match v MK Dons - March 13 2010

Strevinho. Best game I've seen him play for us.
 
Back
Top Bottom