Mike Grella Joins the Bees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Grella Joins the Bees.

Whats he like? Big, fast, strong, good in the air? etc
 

Mike Grella Joins the Bees.

.........howdy Mike..........welcome aboard.......
 

Mike Grella Joins the Bees.

Welcome aboard the good ship Brentford.
 

Mike Grella Joins the Bees.

just woken up after working nights, what the bleeden hells happening lol. Looks a good one to me big fast strong and can score.
 

Mike Grella Joins the Bees.

Good luck to him, hopefully an opportunity like this is what the player needs. I know little about him but I presume he was selected for a reason. Let's see what he can do....
 

Mike Grella Joins the Bees.

Welcome aboard Mike.

Just out of curiosity anyone know how long we have sigend him for?
 

Mike Grella Joins the Bees.

Charlie Mac was in the same position at southend before we signed him. out of favour, not given a proper chance etc. Difference is, Grella is already proven at L1 level and is at a club a division higher than southend were at the time. If we are lucky, we might get a great player out of this.
 

Mike Grella Joins the Bees.

Whats he like? Big, fast, strong, good in the air? etc

Quite quick and very skilful. Everytime I have seen him on TV I have been impressed by his techincal ability but his chances have been limited at Leeds. This is definitely a promising signing, and it could turn out to be an excellent one. He has potential, so hopefully, all that is needed for this to be realised is a good run in the first team and the backing of his manager
 

Mike Grella Joins the Bees.

Charlie Mac was in the same position at southend before we signed him. out of favour, not given a proper chance etc. Difference is, Grella is already proven at L1 level and is at a club a division higher than southend were at the time. If we are lucky, we might get a great player out of this.

so far I have seen nothing to doubt Uwe and Warbs when it comes to selecting players . They have all been massive improvements on what we had.
 

Mike Grella Joins the Bees.

If Uwe and Warbs rate him, he'll be another great addition to our quailty squad
 

Mike Grella Joins the Bees.

..........welcome in from the wilderness,Bear.......
 

Mike Grella Joins the Bees.

Pleased about this one: I think he'll prove a very good signing. Have we ever (well, in the past 50 years) consistently signed such a run of decent players.
 

Mike Grella Joins the Bees.

Pleased about this one: I think he'll prove a very good signing. Have we ever (well, in the past 50 years) consistently signed such a run of decent players.

I'm sure Grella will do well but lets give him and the others abit longer before we start saying how great they all are. I remember thinking the same last year about Pim, Gary, Spillane, Dave et al...
 

Mike Grella Joins the Bees.

Rebus on twitter - I'm sure there will be more transfer news in the next few days Stay tuned to Brentford website......

One more striker should do it!
 

Mike Grella Joins the Bees.

Rebus on twitter - I'm sure there will be more transfer news in the next few days Stay tuned to Brentford website......

One more striker should do it!

...especially a young lad from Leicester called Jeffrey. ;)
 

Mike Grella Joins the Bees.

I'm sure Grella will do well but lets give him and the others abit longer before we start saying how great they all are. I remember thinking the same last year about Pim, Gary, Spillane, Dave et al...

What's wrong with Dave ?
 

Mike Grella Joins the Bees.

Just you -tubed his goals for leeds.

Looks the business to me chaps.
 

Mike Grella Joins the Bees.

Good news. I'd like to think the manager knows a striker when he sees one.
 

Mike Grella Joins the Bees.

Does he like cheese?
 

Mike Grella Joins the Bees.

Pleased about this. Quick, good feet, always looking to be involved and can score goals - wha't not to like.

Also, it is clear he didn't get the chances at Leeds so has something to prove - hope he does and bags a netfull
 

Mike Grella Joins the Bees.

Although I said previously I wasnt too excited about this one, If Uwe and the breadman want him and feel hes good enough then thats good enough for me, Welcome to Brentford Mike!!!
 

Mike Grella Joins the Bees.

A proven goalscorer. I don't think so.
 

Mike Grella Joins the Bees.

Certainly not, he has scored 5 goals in his career
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom