- 28 Oct 2002
- Reaction score
Ok, I'll have a go....C'mon people!
Added a few bitsOk, I'll have a go....
1. O’Mara and Docherty
2. Paul Evans v Preston
Raya giving away gloves
3. Alan Judge v Preston
Promotion in changing rooms after we left League 1
4. Allan Cockram
5. Glenn Poole
6. Gordon Phillips
Martin Allen motivating the players and the fans
7. Marco Djuracin v QPR
8. Steve Phillips
Ft index dance celebrations - I think
9. Sam Saunders v Swindon - the falling over free kick
Benrahama and PG about to get off with each other
10. Robert Taylor
11. Dean Holdsworth
12. Clayton Donaldson
13. Tony Craig
14. Adam Forshaw v Swindon
HArlee Dean and Forshaw celebrating
15. Peter Gelson and Bob Booker
16. Neal Maupay v Aston Villa
17. Kevin Godfrey last minute equalizer v Tranmere 90/91 play off semi final first leg. Lost the 2nd leg 1-0 and the play off curse started
Bliss , Keith Millen, Deano and one other leaving the home changing rooms
18. Michael Turner scoring pile driver and running to MA
Phil HOlder lifitng up the trophy after promotion out of league 1 or division 2 or whatever it was called. Billy Manuel in background
Big Tel and Deano
Post promotion v Preston match celebrations with Super Kev, Alan McCormac and a few others
Andy Scott dressed as a barcode
Post darlington promo celebration?
19. Leon Legge last minute equalizer v MK Dons after being 3-0 down, bedlam celebrations including Richard Lee
20. Andy Scott - incredible goal
21. Harry Curtis
Jonny Douglas - dong some seen work, and HH and er John Terry trying to get in toe the celebrations as usual
22. Jota v QPR
23. Keith Jones v Man City 88/89 cup run
Peter Gilham looking very late 90's
24. Not sure who scores the goal
25. Steve Phillips
26. Ollie Watkins
27. Tony Folan
28. Bill Dodgin
29. Rob Rowan
30. Paul Evans I think
31. Lloyd Owusu
32. Richard Lee penalty save v Everton
33. Don’t know….Francis or Towers?
34. Sir Matthew Benham
35. Marcus Gayle
36. Gary Roberts
37. Not sure
Giving it large to the QPR disabled supporters...
the two main Brentford signs up on Braemar road
Celebrations after Cambridge title win
38. Stuart Dallas v Derby
39. Bryan Mbeumo v Swansea - last ever Bees goal at GP
40. Not sure…John Salako? maybe
41. DJ Campbell, Hurlock
42. Harlee Dean v Fulham
43. Jota v Fulham
44. All 4 goals v Fulham 1992, Deano Gayle Bliss and Ratcliffe
Terry Evans being carried off on what I Assume was the incredible Hulks shoulders, or Gladstone Small
Hey Jude, Peter Gilhams guttural roar and lights out
Isn't one of the goals Alex Rhodes at the end of the Great Escape?Number 40 maybe.
BTW Can someone tell me if it is possible to download this to my PC to keep for ever?
It's on YouTube so easy to downloadon the list.
I wish it had, too! An iconic line for all Bees fans of a certain age...
Yep, it certainly was an iconic line! It still gets trotted out by @RodBee and I whenever there's a flurry of goals in a game (or even two within about 40 minutes!).Plus the Marcus Gayle goal. Part of me wishes the “raining goals at GP” line had made the cut.
Sorry for being an eejit, but that link is to the goal montage not the whole 90 minute programme....is that downloadableIt's on both probably
Youtube is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=uyTIJsTSmWk
The 90 minute program can be found at http://allsafeandsound.online/brentford/. I used a command line tool called youtube-dl to download it but any decent video download software should doSorry for being an eejit, but that link is to the goal montage not the whole 90 minute programme....is that downloadable