Definitely European Then :)
- 24 Mar 2014
- Reaction score
From This Thread
I was thinking about this the other night after MB mentioned it and although us reaching Premiership in next couple of years may be wishful thinking it is by no means impossible. So it had me thinking a whole load of questions:Wont happen, MB said the other night that we would have to ground share if in PL and LR not ready.
And yes that means with one of Fulham, Watford or QPR I would imagine ........
- It may well have been a quick off the cuff answer by MB - so do we feel GP would be acceptable (or made acceptable) for Premiership in short term - 1 or 2 seasons
- What are the likely issues with GP - e.g. floodlights, capacity?
- Would a ground share be sanctioned
- What is the likeliest location - Fulham, QPR, Watford mentioned but I would assume Chelsea (with our good relationship) and possibly Reading would be a possibility
- Assuming GP Pitch would have to be kept maintained for other fixtures and cannot be 'abandoned'
- And I think most importantly - how do people feel about such a move?