Are you sure? Just that when I counted up previous seasons the minimum was 10 shows including Amazon and midweeksNo we don't
We are paid for a minimum of 10 games regardless of picks
The Minimum picks are in your wiki post
The Quotas do NOT include Amazon and BT midweeks as we are shown on all four of those
I meant the weekend quota picks..
There are maximums for each package - it's out there on the internet. Haven't bothered with it as, er, it probably won't impact us....What’s the maximum?
Don’t worry, they’ll be falling all over us soon enough.
Tried to follow the intricacies of today’s posts, but then I don’t have subscription football, and gave up!
in 2018/19 & 19/20 Liverpool were shown 29 timesIt's high. I remember reading in one recent normal (pre covid) season Liverpool were on 28 times out of 38.
It's fair to say we won't be on anywhere near that often no matter how we get on on the pitch. The TV like the big clubs!
Please no, I pulled the trigger and have a return to Sheffield booked was planning to go to Leeds from there as no direct trains were available.Call this a hunch and am happy to defer to Judio's knowledge and permutations but I reckon there is a fair chance of Leeds away in December being played on Sunday or Monday. Reason
Just my two pence worth. I had thought after seeing the price of Newcastle trains I might take a punt on Leeds trains now but I think I might hold fire.
- That game is the weekend before the sixth and final round of CL group games
- There seems to have been an understanding the last few years that teams involved in the CL (Tuesday or Wednesday) do not generally play on the Sunday or Monday beforehand. This year actually 2 teams have done Sunday - Wednesday (City and Liverpool once each) out of the 10 times these very popular TV sides could have been moved to those popular TV slots before a Wednesday fixture, but it seems to be avoided and I imagine they would avoid it especially before the crucial final round.
- That weekend all of the four CL teams and indeed all of the super league six and Leicester are kept apart in fixtures.
- Therefore if my theory about the pre-CL scheduling holds at least two of these games will be televised on Sunday or Monday
- Villa v Leicester
- Everton v Arsenal
- Leeds v Brentford
- Newcastle v Burnley
- Southampton v Brighton
- Spurs v Norwich
Not a lot going on their glamour wise and reckon we stand as good a chance as anyone.
- We've only had one Sunday TV pick so far.
I'm frequently incorrect so forgive my speculationPlease no, I pulled the trigger and have a return to Sheffield booked was planning to go to Leeds from there as no direct trains were available.
I have a feeling you will be correct on this
Amazon have all of the two roundsIf sky don’t pick our home game against Man Utd ,can it still be changed by Amazon or bt
Fine. it wasn’t the timing of their release, but the content.Minutes have to be agreed, which they were yesterday.
Indeed!Fine. it wasn’t the timing of their release, but the content.
The point of the matter is that the Premier League committed to hitting the deadline for announcing televised matches and better communication of there was an unavoidable delay. Failed on both. They committed to these two weeks ago.
Would be a lot easier if they would just bloody announce the games as they said they would, then we can all get on with making Christmas plans, booking in work/annual leave and buying train tickets. There’s no reason for it to take this long at this stage of the season.