Swansea v Bees predictions....

Plymouth Bee

Member
Joined
15 Apr 2001
Messages
967
Reaction score
39
Location
Plymouth
it's got 1-1 written all over it.
I'd be happy with that as well.
And I would too. But with Ivan and a rested Josh back in the side and everyone knowing just important this game is, who knows? Our struggle against Luton and their blowing away of Notts Forest might make them more confident than they should be. We'll see.
 

vcmazz

Well-known member
Joined
20 Apr 2009
Messages
17,030
Reaction score
1,345
Location
Isle of Red & Wight
Two things not in Swansea's favour. Josh is back and Ivan is well overdue a goal. Ducks 1-2 Brentford. Comfortable until they pull it back to 2-1 with ten minutes to go following Josh being subbed, but we'll hang on. Att: 0
 

Invipai

Active member
Joined
29 Jul 2011
Messages
7,132
Reaction score
580
Location
Ealing, London
0-1 loss...I just think this will be the game where we lose our unbeaten run. Will be very happy if it turns out to be incorrect though!
 

tinman

Member
Joined
5 May 2005
Messages
361
Reaction score
19
I dislike their manager. Acts as though butter wouldn't melt in his mouth. Unfortunately he shares a name with my brother. I'd love a scrappy 0-1.
 

Nickabee

Member
Joined
2 Feb 2014
Messages
549
Reaction score
132
Interesting to see bookies shortening the price on Bees and Swans drifting. I think their players will focused on the Man City which could be an opportunity to attract interest from bigger clubs. I expect a result for the Bees and with their tight defence would suggest we will win by a single goal 0-1
 

UnsungZero

Member
Joined
26 Jul 2015
Messages
469
Reaction score
178
Interesting to see bookies shortening the price on Bees and Swans drifting. I think their players will focused on the Man City which could be an opportunity to attract interest from bigger clubs. I expect a result for the Bees and with their tight defence would suggest we will win by a single goal 0-1
I was surprised to find the Betfair market implying a 40% chance of a Brentford win, 30% Swansea win and 30% draw. They are in good form too and have added Hourihane to their squad. Also one of the very few teams that have come out on top against us in xG stats in games this season.
 

Cham

Active member
Joined
12 Nov 2012
Messages
3,558
Reaction score
142
Location
Isleworth
Swansea are having a brilliant season and are deserving of their position in the league. I would be very happy with a point but backing a 2-1 win. Toney and Mbeumo with Ayew for them.
 

Isleworth_Bee

Well-known member
Joined
18 Jan 2005
Messages
22,728
Reaction score
1,337
Location
Basingstoke
There does seem to be a little bit of niggle around this fixture since the PO's.

COYB
 

Delbee

Active member
Joined
14 Nov 2006
Messages
9,191
Reaction score
685
Location
West Middlesex
1-1 Bidwell og.
No he’s going to give as an OG as a winner.
Or he gets a Red Card which Cooper will moan about that it was Sergi who should have bee red carded not Bidwell

To add to Coopers misery Hourihane has to go off injured early on
 

SmiffyBee

A Beautiful Lie
Joined
23 Mar 2005
Messages
35,702
Reaction score
524
There does seem to be a little bit of niggle around this fixture since the PO's.

COYB
Blame Leon Knight and the fact we have been beating them in the last few years.

They are one of the teams, like us vying for the top 2 slots.
 

SmiffyBee

A Beautiful Lie
Joined
23 Mar 2005
Messages
35,702
Reaction score
524
No he’s going to give as an OG as a winner.
Or he gets a Red Card which Cooper will moan about that it was Sergi who should have bee red carded not Bidwell

To add to Coopers misery Hourihane has to go off injured early on
I can't imagine a more miserable face than a defeated Cooper
 

OrchardBee

Member
Joined
27 Jul 2020
Messages
86
Reaction score
69
Location
East Midlands
On paper it’s almost too close to call, but if we hit the level that we have sometimes this season, we can definitely do it. 2-1 Bees.
 

A Real Mysteron

Active member
Joined
13 Apr 2009
Messages
8,278
Reaction score
1,377
1-1 or 3-0 to the good guys.
Their Marty Feldman lookalike head coach will have them over pumped up for this, which could be their downfall.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom