Team For Rotherham

Status
Not open for further replies.

davido_i

Active member
Joined
5 Dec 2003
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
293
Location
Prague
MA on Wednesday suggested that Kev O'C & Eddie The Hutch should be OK and available for Saturday. Just hope that our injury glut for the year is now on it's way to being done & dusted......
For Saturday, I'd say we're more desperate for a right back than a midfielder (just!), plus MA is very keen on a settled back four, so I reckon Kev gets a start & Eddie gets to pick splinters out of his arse....


----------Nelson----------

Kev O'C--Sodje--Turner--Frampton

Brooker---Pratley-Lewis---Tabb

------Rankin----Owusu------

Subs: George, Hutch, Marcus, Rhodes, DJ
 

londondude

Come on you bees
Joined
28 Jul 2004
Messages
3,567
Reaction score
171
Location
Gibraltar
Team vs Rotherham

i reckon

nelson
oconnor
frampo
turner
sodje
tabb
brooker
pratley
lewis
dj
rankin

subs

bankole
peters
osbourne
rhodes
fitz( just so we can give him a goodbye)
 

fencer/bee

Active member
Joined
26 Feb 2005
Messages
8,014
Reaction score
1,450
Location
feltham upon thames
what about this for a team.............but we will have to keep the ball on the grass..


nelly

kev sodje turner framps




hutch pratley


tabb rankin dj alex




i say get the ball on the ground, and lets wipe the floor with them...
 

Bigbee

Well-known member
Joined
5 Apr 2000
Messages
29,042
Reaction score
1,028
Location
Crondall,Nr Farnham
fencer/bee said:
what about this for a team.............but we will have to keep the ball on the grass..


nelly

kev sodje turner framps




hutch pratley


tabb rankin dj alex




i say get the ball on the ground, and lets wipe the floor with them...


great midfield ,not over run then :rolleyes:
 

Jimbee

Who's the dummy?
Joined
7 Apr 2000
Messages
16,264
Reaction score
2
Location
In suspended animation
Re: Team vs Rotherham

londondude said:
i reckon

nelson
oconnor
frampo
turner
sodje
tabb
brooker
pratley
lewis
dj
rankin

subs

bankole
peters
osbourne
rhodes
fitz( just so we can give him a goodbye)

This must me more of a hope than a reckon. so I hope you're wrong. :wave:
 

West Ealing Bee

Only Reading
Joined
6 Apr 2000
Messages
16,572
Reaction score
0
Location
At the match
davido_i said:
----------Nelson----------

Kev O'C--Sodje--Turner--Frampton

Brooker---Pratley-Lewis---Tabb

------Rankin----Owusu------

Subs: George, Hutch, Marcus, Rhodes, DJ

I hope it's this team, although I'm torn between Hutch and Lewis, Eddie's all-action approach may make him more useful at home than Lewis. But if Eddie is less than 100% it has to be Lewis
 

Les Beeavinu

Administrator
Joined
5 Aug 2002
Messages
59,878
Reaction score
8,358
Location
Sandhurst
:imwith: also. Perhaps we shoud predict the minute that the Tiger and DJ substitutions happen.
 
Joined
11 Jun 2005
Messages
20,320
Reaction score
1,341
Location
Berkshire
nels
framo
sodj
turns
kev

tabb
pratt
eddie
brooker

ranks
lloyd ........ bankole tiger dj tillen gayle
 

bees_boy_90

INVALID EMAIL
Joined
11 Jun 2005
Messages
363
Reaction score
0
Location
LONDON
i would get the ball downa and try t out play them and use our pace.

nelson

tillen turner sodje framps

peters pratley tabb peters

dudley rankin

george
gayle
owusu
rhodes
o connor or dobbo
 

wakko_jakko

I AM THE SPECIAL ONE
Joined
13 Jun 2005
Messages
221
Reaction score
0
Location
Brighton
the later dj and alex come on the better - for it will mean we are not being thumped

but when they do it will all be for the better
 

jlove

Well-known member
Joined
17 Dec 2002
Messages
37,561
Reaction score
5,452
Location
Vaison-la-Romaine
In the hope (wish, prayer...) that Kev is back:

----- Nelson ------
Kev-Sodje-Turner-Frampton
Brooker-Pratley-Lewis-Tabb
---- Rankin-Owusu ----

Rhodes
Campbell
Gayle
Hutch
George

... which is, I think, where we started this thread!
 

readingbee

Active member
Joined
19 Feb 2001
Messages
7,791
Reaction score
1,082
Location
Cranleigh
jlove said:
In the hope (wish, prayer...) that Kev is back:

----- Nelson ------
Kev-Sodje-Turner-Frampton
Brooker-Pratley-Lewis-Tabb
---- Rankin-Owusu ----

Rhodes
Campbell
Gayle
Hutch
George

... which is, I think, where we started this thread!

This is about as good as it gets for a starting line up until Newman is back and Rhodes is fully fit + dont think DJ will be the finished article this season but just a sub, as Rhodes was for quite a while.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom