I can't keep still!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loud and Proud

INVALID EMAIL
Joined
4 Nov 2001
Messages
1,188
Reaction score
3
Location
Slough

I can't keep still!!!

Who has got the Ricky Ricky Shakes??? ;)
 

I can't keep still!!!

I didn't, but I have now. Trouble is I need to go to bed cos I'm working in the morning.
What can I take to get rid of the Ricky Ricky Shakes?


..............a good steady length.............?(sorry YBA, been watching too much cricket.......)
 

I can't keep still!!!

..............a good steady length.............?(sorry YBA, been watching too much cricket.......)

I think you will find that YBA has plenty of that from young men and is very satisfied in that department :sorted:
 

I can't keep still!!!

I think you will find that YBA has plenty of that from young men and is very satisfied in that department :sorted:



.................if that's the case, Mads, then why does she seem so keen to get into the pants of Gary Blissett, or worse, his brother........?:eek:
 

I can't keep still!!!

.................if that's the case, Mads, then why does she seem so keen to get into the pants of Gary Blissett, or worse, his brother........?:eek:
Blatant star ****er, obviously :fishing:
 

I can't keep still!!!

.................if that's the case, Mads, then why does she seem so keen to get into the pants of Gary Blissett, or worse, his brother........?:eek:

Young YBA is a very naughty girl :eek:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom