Damian Spencer

Damian Spencer

I thought he could've done a job in League 1 to be honest. Very similar to Nathan but a slightly more finished article.
 

Damian Spencer

...........bit of a drop down for the fella....................good luck......................
 

Damian Spencer

Tried really hard and gave it his all. Credit to him i hope he does well.
 

Damian Spencer

my guess why he dropped out of the league, Darlo's Alan sh*te signed for Luton remember...

Saturday, 29 August 2009
Blue Square Premier
Kettering v Luton, 15:00:box::box::box::box::box::yes:
 

Damian Spencer

Suprised he has dropped down to BSP, League 2 at least I would have thought...could be the money?
 

Damian Spencer

When are they playing Loo Town?

Be interesting to see him come up against Alan White again.
 

Damian Spencer

Good luck Damien, tried hard for us and helped us get to the promised land that is L1.
 

Damian Spencer

When are they playing Loo Town?

Be interesting to see him come up against Alan White again.

Think he already has and survived
 

Damian Spencer

i always thought he was better than that level, hope he gets back into League
 

Damian Spencer

Remember Darlo fans abusing him when he was badly injured.....good luck Damien....Darlo for Blue Square...nearly there I think.....:sorted:
 

Damian Spencer

Remember Darlo fans abusing him when he was badly injured.....good luck Damien....Darlo for Blue Square...nearly there I think.....:sorted:

With you.

He put everything on the line for us, and found himself in an untenable position, badly injured, no pre season to put himself in a window and with no club to go to.

I wish him and Nathan the best.

At least Nathan got that very lucky 3 year deal, he deserved it.

Players at our level rarely earn much more than 40-100 a year, I know it seems a lot, but if it's somehow caught short they are totally buggered, no trade to fall back on, and no big pension either.

There are Premiership reserves that earn 50k a week, that we've never even heard of, please be kind to all our players, they are to a man just decent blokes trying to improve.

I work for West Ham and know how decent our players are compared to the egos of even the bloody youth team players at the Hammers Academy.

It's a frikin cruel game for loads of players who are just in the wrong place at their right time. And they end up on the slag heap, non-league, or selling veg.

Thank you Damien for putting your head on the line when you were only on loan, brave & very decent bloke.
 

Damian Spencer

With you.

He put everything on the line for us, and found himself in an untenable position, badly injured, no pre season to put himself in a window and with no club to go to.

I wish him and Nathan the best.

At least Nathan got that very lucky 3 year deal, he deserved it.

Players at our level rarely earn much more than 40-100 a year, I know it seems a lot, but if it's somehow caught short they are totally buggered, no trade to fall back on, and no big pension either.

There are Premiership reserves that earn 50k a week, that we've never even heard of, please be kind to all our players, they are to a man just decent blokes trying to improve.

I work for West Ham and know how decent our players are compared to the egos of even the bloody youth team players at the Hammers Academy.

It's a frikin cruel game for loads of players who are just in the wrong place at their right time. And they end up on the slag heap, non-league, or selling veg.

Thank you Damien for putting your head on the line when you were only on loan, brave & very decent bloke.
Well put Davee
 

Damian Spencer

..............................good luck to the fella...................
 

Damian Spencer

Hope he does well, but not too well, we dont want Aldersh1t being successful now do we.
 

Damian Spencer

Hope he does well, but not too well, we dont want Aldersh1t being successful now do we.

Do they still have to pay Darlo?

Alan Sh!te White is back there after all.
 

Damian Spencer

Was clattered from behind by Jim Bentley of Morecambe yesterday, horrible challenge, great tear up between him (Bentley) and Shots manager Kevin Dillon after the game while Bentley was being interviewed, worth a watch on Football League Show i player.
 

Damian Spencer

I cannot believe the referee let Bentley stay on the field. :eek:
 

Damian Spencer

All the best Damien.....:sorted:...Darlo have got what they deserve....YOU REDS...
 

Damian Spencer

..................good luck tp Franks favourite son......................
 

Damian Spencer

Damian signed for Grimsby by Andy Scott's brother Rob .
New partner for Alan Connell ?
 

Damian Spencer

Released by Grimsby in January
 

Damian Spencer

Released by Grimsby in January

Got a lot of respect for Damian for the way he performed and the hardship he went through playing for us. Good guy, hope he gets a new club very soon.
 

Damian Spencer

Got a lot of respect for Damian for the way he performed and the hardship he went through playing for us. Good guy, hope he gets a new club very soon.

Agree totally. Met him at the Luton game & he was one of the nicest people you could hope to meet.

I thought he was particularly effective at Bradford which turned out to be a really valuable point for us (& could have been 3).
 

Damian Spencer

I remember when he got hauled down and injured at one of those late-season games at GP in L2, think it was Exeter and Billy Clarke got an injury time leveller.
 

Damian Spencer

I remember when he got hauled down and injured at one of those late-season games at GP in L2, think it was Exeter and Billy Clarke got an injury time leveller.

Was a massive last minute goal in at that point was a 6 pointer. Easter I think.
 

Damian Spencer

I thought he was particularly effective at Bradford which turned out to be a really valuable point for us (& could have been 3).

Yep, his best game for us by far. They didn't know how to handle him. I know we went onto win the league anyway but I'm still gutted about that equaliser. Terrific scenes when Clarke put us 1 up...
 
Back
Top Bottom