mhead bee
Well-known member
Henrik Dalsgaard (Released)
Nearest thing to a leader we have, not perfect but nobody is, except Rico and Pinnock that is.
I thought he did well overall last night but I didn't like the way he tracked back after getting beaten by the Norwich lad who forced a good save from Raya, in the first half. Very lacklustre.Good game last night , well done HD the gloomers have moved on to new targets now![]()
Give him a break he has played four games in 10 days!I thought he did well overall last night but I didn't like the way he tracked back after getting beaten by the Norwich lad who forced a good save from Raya, in the first half. Very lacklustre.
Good game last night , well done HD the gloomers have moved on to new targets now![]()
Of course i do , but the witch hunts that happen when a player who has played a vast number of good games is written off if has 2 bad one seem a bit weird to meHave you never thought that a Brentford player has had a bad game or is it the case that even if you believe that someone has had a poor game, we shouldn’t comment on it?
Of course i do , but the witch hunts that happen when a player who has played a vast number of good games is written off if has 2 bad one seem a bit weird to me
I did, I said I thought he did well overall last night ?Give him a break he has played four games in 10 days!
You did indeed but there was a dig towards the end too which was unfair.I did, I said I thought he did well overall last night ?
Thomas Frank needs to find a way to give him a break from 4 games in 10 days ?
Can the GPG add an automatic like to all Nick's posts for me?Of course i do , but the witch hunts that happen when a player who has played a vast number of good games is written off if has 2 bad one seem a bit weird to me
You did indeed but there was a dig towards the end too which was unfair.
As Confucius once said ' Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one'I agree with that. I’ve not really understood the anti Jensen/Marcondes comments, not to mention the nonsense spouted against Sawyers a few years ago. It’s all about opinions, I suppose. One man’s meat, etc.
Actually, the quote goes on to say: '... so it's best to think twice before exposing them in public.'As Confucius once said ' Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one'
probably as hes their first choice RBDid he get an international call up? He could do with a couple of weeks complete rest.
Did he get an international call up? He could do with a couple of weeks complete rest.
As could Pontus.Did he get an international call up? He could do with a couple of weeks complete rest.
I thought he was second choice now? either way...probably as hes their first choice RB
probably as hes their first choice RB
As could Pontus.
He is recovering from injury, not quite the same.he's already getting one!!
great to seeWas very good yesterday...he was certainly not the problem
He still has to run and get a seat on EasyJet.I think Joakim Mæhle is the first-choice right back now, he's 23, and Henrik is just his back up.
How many games on the trot has he played without a rest? Give him a break. The loss of Roerslev has been drastic. He has been played into the ground.Consistently poor. Gives the ball away. Gives needless free kicks away. Expect it from younger players but not a seasoned international.

not sure he will be going away because of the current covid situation in Denmark and the UK restrictions imposedWish he wasn't going away on international duty - can't he get a slight knock to keep him out or something![]()
not sure he will be going away because of the current covid situation in Denmark and the UK restrictions imposed
Yeah but isn't there that football bubble thing that exempts them? Although I sincerely hope he gets a rest.
We knew 1) the hectic schedule and 2) Mads was injured....when the transfer window was open. If we’ve left ourselves short we have no one to blame but ourselves.How many games on the trot has he played without a rest? Give him a break. The loss of Roerslev has been drastic. He has been played into the ground.
Agreed but people are blaming Henrik and that is simply unfair.We knew 1) the hectic schedule and 2) Mads was injured....when the transfer window was open. If we’ve left ourselves short we have no one to blame but ourselves.
He's not played the last couple so hopefully he'll stay on the bench. With a bit of luck Roerslev isn't too far off . Pretty sure we never planned for him to play as many games as he has at this point..
no.Didn’t Thomas say Roerslev and Henrik should be back in contention for Wycombe game?
Agreed but people are blaming Henrik and that is simply unfair.
Denmark is not a problem for Danish nationals. The actual getting there might be more problematical. If not ‘bubbled’, presumably quarantine applies on their return to UK?not sure he will be going away because of the current covid situation in Denmark and the UK restrictions imposed
Neither he nor Jensen should go as it seems they wouldn’t be available to play for 7-14? days on their return.Denmark is not a problem for Danish nationals. The actual getting there might be more problematical. If not ‘bubbled’, presumably quarantine applies on their return to UK?