He might have been far enough out to cut it out mind. Alvaro didn't get out of his areaOh my.
Before we absolutely hammer Alvaro, ask yourself if David would have found himself in a similar spot. I suspect he would have, because of how we play with a higher line.
He shouldn't have been onside.Simple goal. Keeper nowhere.
Yeah, should've stayed on his line and let trossard take it down and have another 2 touchesKeepers fault.
I'm personally getting sick and tired of starting games 1-0 down against crap teams
And there it is.Practically begging Brighton to score a second here.
Was about to say the same.Think you need to look at our free kick from MBS, nowhere near a yellow shirt
I meant that more as a general commentThey are not crap. They are ahead of us in their development. We are really struggling here.
Nope, definitely 0-0 at the start.I'm personally getting sick and tired of starting games 1-0 down against crap teams
We do look poor in possession, we seem to get dispossessed and have a tendency to just pass to opposition players63% Pass Accuracy from just 127 passes so far in this half sums it up.
This is going to be a long evening.
We’re making Brighton look like Brazil.Brighton making Bees look like a shambles.