WarDamnBees
Reaction score
497

About Latest activity Postings

  • Loading…
    • WarDamnBees
      WarDamnBees replied to the thread MLB Baseball 2026.
      I am a Rays fan because I saw so many players go through Montgomery as a kid! Mother is from there and my grandfather used to take me all the time
    • WarDamnBees
      Wait, I know this one!
    • WarDamnBees
      WarDamnBees replied to the thread MLB Baseball 2026.
      Go Rays! They have the closest thing to Brentford in terms of an analytical data approach to signing players and “buy low sell high” Plus for some odd reason we are sponsored by “Visit Tampa Bay”
    • WarDamnBees
      Wrong sport, but I will be at Auburn @ Tennessee this Saturday. I look forward to watching my Auburn Tigers lose in heartbreaking fashion.
    • WarDamnBees
      I understand as an international fan it’s not really my place to take part in this conversation, especially given I haven’t had the chance to make it over to the Gtech yet, but I did want to give some perspective. I have long been a massive...
    • WarDamnBees
      Thank you. I wasn’t sure what levels in English football did and did not take international break. Thanks, I will remember this now.
    • WarDamnBees
      Probably true, but I also think personally that it is far more productive to play these young keepers now in friendlies than it is to have Matt Freese out there. I mean thinking from a next world cup perspective, it’s very difficult to imagine...
    • WarDamnBees
      WarDamnBees replied to the thread 26/27 PL Score Centre GW5.
      Is that Rushworth assist the first keeper assist since Flekken’s?
    • WarDamnBees
      WarDamnBees replied to the thread Fulham are sh*te ?️.
      Inject.
      • IMG_7762.jpeg
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom