Commiserations

mooro

YNWA-JFT96
Joined
8 Jun 2003
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Location
Earth

Commiserations

Sorry to see you lose out in the play offs.

I was made up yesterday as I received this in the post:
 

Commiserations

Wicked you can all bore us to ****ing death with another one of your reports :rolleyes:


Hint: No one cares :no:
 

Commiserations

Don't forget to remove that sticker before you get to the turnstile or they won't let you in :sorted:
 

Commiserations

The Prophet said:
Don't forget to remove that sticker before you get to the turnstile or they won't let you in :sorted:

Eh?
 

Commiserations

mooro said:

The shiny bit in the middle - it has to be removed.

Didn't they tell you that?

They forget sometimes :rolleyes:


Oh & don't forget your stab-proof vest!
 

Commiserations

FarnhamBee said:
The shiny bit in the middle - it has to be removed.

Didn't they tell you that?

They forget sometimes :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, silly me lol

Does look like a very forgeable ticket though...
 

Commiserations

mooro said:
Does look like a very forgeable ticket though...
Yeah but who would want to when someone that only goes to a few games can get a ticket :scratch:
 

Commiserations

Any chance you can scan the back as well, I have a few days holiday spare ;)
 

Commiserations

Banana said:
Yeah but who would want to when someone that only goes to a few games can get a ticket :scratch:

Eh?

Mate I have been to 9 Champions League games (3 away).

I have been to 36 Premiership games.

Hardly a few.
 

Commiserations

Simon T said:
Any chance you can scan the back as well, I have a few days holiday spare ;)

No problem. Would you like to borrow my fancard as well?
 

Commiserations

mooro said:
Eh?

Mate I have been to 9 Champions League games (3 away).

I have been to 36 Premiership games.

Hardly a few.
mooro said:
I do go see the reds, though only about fifteen or so times a season.
:sorted:
 

Commiserations

Banana said:

Last two seasons I have missed a combined total of about 8 games (though a few more in Euro aways, done three the last two seasons).

Good memory though. Impressed :sorted:
 

Commiserations

Barry Proudfoot said:
Scan in your Giro :sorted:

Some of us do have jobs you know.

For the record I'm loaded. Windsor is expensive.
 

Commiserations

mooro said:
For the record I'm loaded. Windsor is expensive.
Do you know Indian Bee by any chance?

Or are you using the term "loaded" in the American English dictionary?
 

Commiserations

Banana said:
Do you know Indian Bee by any chance?

Or are you using the term "loaded" in the American English dictionary?

Only know Beezy off here.

Obviously there are quite a few Brentford fans in these parts.

Actually two of my Liverpool supporting mates from here were on Brentford's books as school kids.
 

Commiserations

mooro said:
Actually two of my Liverpool supporting mates from here were on Brentford's books as school kids.


So they could see over the dashboard when they robbed cars ? :scratch:
 

Commiserations

mooro said:
Some of us do have jobs you know.

For the record I'm loaded. Windsor is expensive.

You're from Windsor? Really? I'm originally from Dedworth. And I support my LOCAL club - BRENTFORD.

Glory hunting, franchise-fan fool.
 

Commiserations

mooro said:
For the record I'm loaded. Windsor is expensive.


a quote like that simply oozes sheer class, doesn't it?! :fishing:
 

Commiserations

Silly Hat said:
You're from Windsor? Really? I'm originally from Dedworth. And I support my LOCAL club - BRENTFORD.

Glory hunting, franchise-fan fool.

Er, my family are from Liverpool. I've lived in Windsor for nearly three years.

Besides surely Windsor and Eton F.C. is your local club, glory boy. No franchise in Liverpool, privately owned by the same family for 50 odd years.

a quote like that simply oozes sheer class, doesn't it?!

As do all the above responses (know you're fishing by the way;0).

Jesus, come on and say commiserations, excited about our biggest game in twenty years (an English team to boot) and just get loads of abuse.

Sad really.
 

Commiserations

I suppose. But if you re-read this thread I think you'll realise that you do come off as a bit of an idiot. You should work on that. :wave:

mooro said:
Sad really.
 

Commiserations

mooro said:
Er, my family are from Liverpool. I've lived in Windsor for nearly three years.

Besides surely Windsor and Eton F.C. is your local club, glory boy. No franchise in Liverpool, privately owned by the same family for 50 odd years.



As do all the above responses (know you're fishing by the way;0).

Jesus, come on and say commiserations, excited about our biggest game in twenty years (an English team to boot) and just get loads of abuse.

Sad really.

Not the brightest star in the sky, with hard luck boyz, but look at where I am going.
If you want to gloat about the mighty liverpool, go post on their web site. Do you really think anyone is impressed by you going.
My company has 2 corporate season tickets in the centenary stand ??? I was at the juventus home game and can honestly say, I have never heard support like that, but thats a premiership team without major financial worries.
I turned down tickets to euro final because I simply couldnt be bothered to travel 4 hours to turkey, get stabbed and be surrounded by scousers.
I am happy to spend 4 hours travelling down M6 instead.
Have fun and if you are going to commiserate with us bees, at least go on about how unlucky we were etc....
and that you know more than what colour we play in.
 

Commiserations

As Morrissey would say 'Why do you come here? Why do you hang around?'

Like nocoat I look forward to reading your next extremely dull missive.

:yawn: :wave: :yawn:
 

Commiserations

You really are a bunch of small minded idiots aren't you?

If we ever draw you in the cup, forget any kind of invite from me into our pubs etc, as we do for nearly all away fans.

I never gloated about Liverpool. This is the "Football World" forum. So I was posting about the football world.

All you lower divison fans think you are the "real supporters".

Really, with this attitude you wouldn't have a clue about how to be a decent supporter outside of West London.

All the best to Brentford, but I hope you never qualify for Europe for the locals sakes....
 

Commiserations

cheshire bee said:
I turned down tickets to euro final because I simply couldnt be bothered to travel 4 hours to turkey, get stabbed and be surrounded by scousers.
.

And I hope you still find that funny, IF anything occurs out there.
 

Commiserations

If we drew you in the cup, I would not go to anywhere other than the football ground to watch the match unlike from what you are indicating.

Enjoy your day out....
 

Commiserations

mooro said:
And I hope you still find that funny, IF anything occurs out there.

I can see things kicking off tbh. Italian and English clubs esp Liverpool don't seem to mix well in Europe. Throw in a load of Turks as well and you have potential for trouble. Lets hope it is properly policed to stop it all kicking off. Enjoy the trip.
 

Commiserations

davebee said:
I can see things kicking off tbh. Italian and English clubs esp Liverpool don't seem to mix well in Europe. Throw in a load of Turks as well and you have potential for trouble. Lets hope it is properly policed to stop it all kicking off. Enjoy the trip.

Ta.

Actually we got on great with Galatasary when we played them a couple fo years ago. Also A.C. Milan and Liverpool are supposed to have a "link".

They sing Y.N.W.A. - they did so after Hillsborough as an impromptu gesture, and so there is an element of friendship there.

So hopefully all will be fine.
 

Commiserations

Never understand why we have to be so negative towards people who come on here who are genuine footy fans....Good luck to you Mooro....we are not all so blinkered....
 

Commiserations

Have to agree with the Flyer. I can't see what mooro's done to annoy people - he's amongst the more intelligent opposition fans that visit here. Even Carl Pooper-Scooper gets a better reception!

I'm supporting Liverpool in the European Cup Final, for old time's sake, if nothing else.
 

Commiserations

Aberdeen flyer said:
Never understand why we have to be so negative towards people who come on here who are genuine footy fans....Good luck to you Mooro....we are not all so blinkered....

Posting a picture of his champions league final ticket may have undermined the sincerity of his commiserations.
 

Commiserations

Aberdeen Flyer said:
Never understand why we have to be so negative towards people who come on here who are genuine footy fans....Good luck to you Mooro....we are not all so blinkered....
Edmundo said:
I'm supporting Liverpool in the European Cup Final, for old time's sake, if nothing else.

Thanks for that. Bar Chelsea and the Mancs and the Blue Noses, it will be nice to have most of the country behind us.

I won't post a pic on here of me with the European Cup IF we win it (usually for a few months after you can have a photo with the trophy for a couple of quid)!
 

Commiserations

mooro said:
I won't post a pic on here of me with the European Cup IF we win it (usually for a few months after you can have a photo with the trophy for a couple of quid)!

lol lol lol Yeah that usually happens when we win it too. :D
 

Commiserations

Deathstroke said:
Posting a picture of his champions league final ticket may have undermined the sincerity of his commiserations.

yep, i think that's where the trouble started - followed shortly afterwards by acting like a big-time charlie... muppet :nono:
 

Commiserations

Bloody hell guys, leave my mate alone will you? He comes on here trying to be friendly because he likes talking to other football fans as well as Liverpool fans and all you give him is abuse!! :nono: :mad:

I know Mooro and I can vouch that his commiserations would have been genuine and that he is just excited about seeing his team play in a big final. Don't slag him off just because you're jealous that we didn't win anything :rolleyes:

And as for you Cheshire Bee - unlucky? We lost because we can't score goals, not because of bad luck you numpty :rolleyes:
 
Last edited:

Commiserations

:rolleyes: Beezy and Mooro sitting in a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G :love2:


;) :thumbs:
 

Commiserations

nocoat said:
:rolleyes: Beezy and Mooro sitting in a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G :love2:


;) :thumbs:

Yeah right because I don't like you slagging off one of my mates that means I must fancy him right? :rolleyes:

It may have escaped your notice that I'm very happy in the relationship I have thanks nocoat :D
 

Commiserations

beezy babe said:
Bloody hell guys, leave my mate alone will you? He comes on here trying to be friendly because he likes talking to other football fans as well as Liverpool fans and all you give him is abuse!! :nono: :mad:

Get real. He comes on here the day after we lose in the play-offs, posting his Champions League ticket as a massive wind-up and it's OUR fault that we react to the provocation?

Whatever.
 

Commiserations

Silly Hat said:
beezy babe said:
Bloody hell guys, leave my mate alone will you? He comes on here trying to be friendly because he likes talking to other football fans as well as Liverpool fans and all you give him is abuse!! :nono: :mad:

Get real. He comes on here the day after we lose in the play-offs, posting his Champions League ticket as a massive wind-up and it's OUR fault that we react to the provocation?

Whatever.

Yeah right, obviously you'd know better than me when you're basing your opinion on one post, whereas I actually know him. :rolleyes:
 

Commiserations

beezy babe said:
Yeah right, obviously you'd know better than me when you're basing your opinion on one post, whereas I actually know him. :rolleyes:
So what can he base his opinion on?

I'm with Silly Hat!
 

Commiserations

Banana said:
I'm with Silly Hat!
Right now!?!? :eek:

What's he wearing??? :suspect:
 

Commiserations

Banana said:
So what can he base his opinion on?

I'm with Silly Hat!

Look I am not getting into an argument on this. I know Mooro and I know his motivations for coming on this board. And it totally and utterly ****es me off when you lot act like stroppy school kids and bitch at him for doing so.

I refuse to be slagged off for sticking up for one of my mates :nono: :(
 

Commiserations

beezy babe said:
Look I am not getting into an argument on this. I know Mooro and I know his motivations for coming on this board. And it totally and utterly ****es me off when you lot act like stroppy school kids and bitch at him for doing so.

I refuse to be slagged off for sticking up for one of my mates :nono: :(

What were his motivations in posting his ticket on here then? So we'd all go "oh wow", "look at that!", "wish I had one" etc. etc. :scratch: I suggest you re-evaluate your choice of friends :nono:






:fishing:
 

Commiserations

Banana said:
What were his motivations in posting his ticket on here then? So we'd all go "oh wow", "look at that!", "wish I had one" etc. etc. :scratch: I suggest you re-evaluate your choice of friends :nono:






:fishing:

Ok feck off Nana you're not my friend any more!! :D lol
 
Back
Top Bottom