Commiserations

Commiserations

careful he'll have your avatars away when you're not looking.
 

Commiserations

:laugh: :laugh:
 

Commiserations

I've obviously got it all wrong. I'll tell you what. In a spirit of reconciliation and reciprocity, if any Liverpool fans get beaten up/worse in Istanbul I'll go and post on a Liverpool internet site pictures of Bees gans having a good time in, say, Ascoli. This would be in the theme of Mooro (i.e. sorry what's happened to your club but at least mine's OK, mate). If any Scouser gets upset over that then it will just show how childish and immature they are and how my pure and honest intention have been villified. And maybe some of my mates can then come on and back me up.

Like I said before: whatever :wave:
 

Commiserations

What a cr@p thread. So what if he is winding us up. Christ as a Brentford fan I have had over 30 years of people taking the p!ss out of me. So I have big shoulders. I suspect the bloke is just excited that he is going to his biggest game ever. Hope you have a safe and enjoyable trip.

Good Luck Liverpool. I will be cheering them on. However if they win they will probably be the worst team to have ever won the Champs league. :fishing:
 

Commiserations

Mark H said:
What a cr@p thread. So what if he is winding us up. Christ as a Brentford fan I have had over 30 years of people taking the p!ss out of me. So I have big shoulders.

Good. Recognition that he was winding us up. Therefore he (and you and Breezy Babe) can't be surprised when people react.

Bye bye.
 

Commiserations

Yeah.
 

Commiserations

it's not often i agree with Silly Hat, but he's got this spot on. just because he's your mate beezy, doesn't mean we CAN'T react to his wind-up. and if he wasn't trying to wind up, he's obviously a bit dim :cool:
 

Commiserations

yeah but just because he supports a premiership club some people were taking a dig at him at not being a real support and not going to many games, not all premiership fans are the same, and if all of you lot said u didnt want to travel all that way to be surrounded by scousers why are you getting worked up by him posting the ticket??
 

Commiserations

I was actually glad to read the views of a L'pool fan but instead of enjoying the banter he started in with:
mooro said:
Some of us do have jobs you know.

For the record I'm loaded. Windsor is expensive.

Which you have to admit is a bit IndianBee-like. :nono:


Lankbean said:
yeah but just because he supports a premiership club some people were taking a dig at him at not being a real support and not going to many games, not all premiership fans are the same, and if all of you lot said u didnt want to travel all that way to be surrounded by scousers why are you getting worked up by him posting the ticket??
 

Commiserations

:imwith: I think he meant... over never mind :wave:

Mooro, will be penning his report over an early morning pint as we speak :bound:
 

Commiserations

There was a rumour he would go to Millwall.


good minton said:
can't wait to see the messiah at gp. :horns:
 

Commiserations

well, liverpool are 3-0 down (looking to lose 7-0) mooro is there in the stadium, wondering what the **** is going on and crying into his beer. comiserations mate.

(for the record, i do want liverpool to win for no other reason then i hate seeing joyful smug italians and their joyful smug fat manager. and i hope they win 4-3)
 

Commiserations

come on come on..... ggggggggggggggggggooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll (from a rebound)
 

Commiserations

Congratulations simon porter00 on your editing abilities. ;) lol
 

Commiserations

Edmundo said:
Hey mooro - you must be a happy man tonight! Well done. Come along to Griffin Park next season, eh, and let us buy you a pint.
Sam will let you take a picture of you and the pretigious GPG Player of the Year trophy for £10
 

Commiserations

simon_porter00 said:
well, liverpool are 3-0 down (looking to lose 7-0) mooro is there in the stadium, wondering what the **** is going on and crying into his beer. comiserations mate.

All those subscribed to this thread know the truth SP. rofl rofl rofl
 

Commiserations

lol Quality Simon :thumbs:

Well done mooro, Still don't want to see a match report though :nono:
 

Commiserations

No match report . Can't take it all in really.

Wonderful city, wonderful people (how Leeds managed to upset them not really sure), wonderful game.

A night I will never ever forget.

Still think I'll wake up to find it all a dream, tbh.
 

Commiserations

If we ever draw you in the cup, forget any kind of invite from me into our pubs etc, as we do for nearly all away fans.

I'll pass this year. But thanks anyway :wave:
 

Commiserations

...........................4th place it is then............................
 

Commiserations

You wouldn't let it lie. :laugh:
 

Commiserations

Ta.

Actually we got on great with Galatasary when we played them a couple fo years ago. Also A.C. Milan and Liverpool are supposed to have a "link".

They sing Y.N.W.A. - they did so after Hillsborough as an impromptu gesture, and so there is an element of friendship there.

So hopefully all will be fine.



......................getting to this thread just a tad late...................but did he really mean Y.M.C.A.?.................so many different nationalities in the Liverpool team, they could just as easily be represented by the Village People..........................
 

Commiserations

I've obviously got it all wrong. I'll tell you what. In a spirit of reconciliation and reciprocity, if any Liverpool fans get beaten up/worse in Istanbul I'll go and post on a Liverpool internet site pictures of Bees gans having a good time in, say, Ascoli. This would be in the theme of Mooro (i.e. sorry what's happened to your club but at least mine's OK, mate). If any Scouser gets upset over that then it will just show how childish and immature they are and how my pure and honest intention have been villified. And maybe some of my mates can then come on and back me up.

Like I said before: whatever :wave:



....................maybe time to post a 'Commiserations' post on the Liverpool site, eh SillyHat?....................
 
Back
Top Bottom