25 Man Squad

WARFIELD BEE

Active member
Joined
14 Aug 2011
Messages
8,693
Reaction score
4,763
Location
Warfield, Berks

25 Man Squad

Looking at what we currently have;-

Raya,Roerslev,Goode,Pinnock,Thompson,Baptiste,Janelt,Fosu,Toney,Canos,Forss,Mbeumo,Onyeka,Dervisoglu,Sorensen,
Henry,Pontus,Ghoddos,Norgaard,Jensen,Ajer,Bidstrup,
possibly Valencia,Zamburek. (not sure if I have omitted any, left Josh out as it seems he won't be available till 2022)

22 plus 2 possibles, this leaves between 1 and 3 possible spaces, plus under 21's
 

25 Man Squad

I think Myles Peart-Harris and Gunnarson may be included
 

25 Man Squad

When does the 25 man squad list have to be confirmed with the PL? I'm assuming there's an arbitrary date after the transfer window shuts. Does that mean until the end of the window you can play whoever you want?

I had a look through the Premier League handbook and couldn't find the answer.
 

25 Man Squad

When does the 25 man squad list have to be confirmed with the PL? I'm assuming there's an arbitrary date after the transfer window shuts. Does that mean until the end of the window you can play whoever you want?

I had a look through the Premier League handbook and couldn't find the answer.
Good point.
 

25 Man Squad

Looking at what we currently have;-

Raya,Roerslev,Goode,Pinnock,Thompson,Baptiste,Janelt,Fosu,Toney,Canos,Forss,Mbeumo,Onyeka,Dervisoglu,Sorensen,
Henry,Pontus,Ghoddos,Norgaard,Jensen,Ajer,Bidstrup,
possibly Valencia,Zamburek. (not sure if I have omitted any, left Josh out as it seems he won't be available till 2022)

22 plus 2 possibles, this leaves between 1 and 3 possible spaces, plus under 21's

Someone nicked your spacebar?
 

25 Man Squad

When does the 25 man squad list have to be confirmed with the PL? I'm assuming there's an arbitrary date after the transfer window shuts. Does that mean until the end of the window you can play whoever you want?

I had a look through the Premier League handbook and couldn't find the answer.
What is a Premier League squad list?
Each Premier League club submit a squad list after each transfer window closes. It can contain no more than 17 players who do not fulfil "Home Grown Player" criteria. The remainder of the squad, up to a total of 25 players, must be home grown. Changes to the squad list may be made during the period of a transfer window.
 

25 Man Squad

So we have 24 over 21s at the moment, expecting the following not to be part of it until Jan;

Jeanvier (Transfer)
Racic (Loan)
Valencia (Loan)

Leaves us 4 spaces
 

25 Man Squad

Looking at what we currently have;-

Raya,Roerslev,Goode,Pinnock,Thompson,Baptiste,Janelt,Fosu,Toney,Canos,Forss,Mbeumo,Onyeka,Dervisoglu,Sorensen,
Henry,Pontus,Ghoddos,Norgaard,Jensen,Ajer
possibly Valencia,Zamburek Racic (not sure if I have omitted any, left Josh out as it seems he won't be available till 2022)

21 plus 3 possibles, this leaves between 1 and 4 possible spaces, plus under 21's
Not sure of Racic's age, and he doesn't seem to be in first team squad on OS.
 

25 Man Squad

So we have 24 over 21s at the moment, expecting the following not to be part of it until Jan;

Jeanvier (Transfer)
Racic (Loan)
Valencia (Loan)

Leaves us 4 spaces
Is Jeanvier even recovered from injury ? He hadn’t featured in any training, tho he showed at Jersey Road first day.
 

25 Man Squad

So we have 24 over 21s at the moment, expecting the following not to be part of it until Jan;

Jeanvier (Transfer)
Racic (Loan)
Valencia (Loan)

Leaves us 4 spaces
JDS is out for most of the season too, so we have 5 spaces (if needed) until at least Jan.

I wonder if we might dip into the loan market to fill any gaps near the end of the window and as other teams start to finalise their squads.
 

25 Man Squad

JDS is out for most of the season too, so we have 5 spaces (if needed) until at least Jan.

I wonder if we might dip into the loan market to fill any gaps near the end of the window and as other teams start to finalise their squads.
He wasn't included in my provisional list.
 

25 Man Squad

So we have 24 over 21s at the moment, expecting the following not to be part of it until Jan;

Jeanvier (Transfer)
Racic (Loan)
Valencia (Loan)

Leaves us 4 spaces
why are we excepting them not to be part of our squad they have been involved in pre season games if we think racic now 22 isn't going to be part of the 1st team squad we should release him and we are short of wide players so might keep Valencia and not sure when jeanvier will be fit.
 

25 Man Squad

why are we excepting them not to be part of our squad they have been involved in pre season games if we think racic now 22 isn't going to be part of the 1st team squad we should release him and we are short of wide players so might keep Valencia and not sure when jeanvier will be fit.
It may be that they are making up the numbers while we decide who to keep and who to loan/let go.
 

25 Man Squad

When does the 25 man squad list have to be confirmed with the PL? I'm assuming there's an arbitrary date after the transfer window shuts. Does that mean until the end of the window you can play whoever you want?

I had a look through the Premier League handbook and couldn't find the answer.
5pm yesterday.
 
Back
Top Bottom