A question for BU

Jimbo

Active member
Joined
13 Apr 2000
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
0

A question for BU

What support do you receive from Supporters Direct?

Also, in what ways and how often do you liaise with other supporter trusts at clubs like Chesterfield and Stockport?
 

A question for BU

not even in the right forum...

here is their website...

http://www.beesunited.org.uk

Ask the question there, otherwise people might think you were just out to make cheap points !
 

A question for BU

not even in the right forum...

here is their website...

http://www.beesunited.org.uk

Ask the question there, otherwise people might think you were just out to make cheap points !

They have answered them in the past, i didnt think it was a touchy subject.

Anyway I cant work out how to contact BU from their website
 

A question for BU

there is usually one of 'em hanging about in here, I'll give it a while first. Thanks Simon

So what you mean is you couldn't be bothered to look for a way to contact BU on the site?
 

A question for BU

So what you mean is you couldn't be bothered to look for a way to contact BU on the site?

No, that is not what I mean. To discover what I mean, read my posts.
 

A question for BU

yeah, but it kind of is :wave:

Not at all. The BU Board members with the closest contacts at Supporters Direct are Brian Burgess and Joe Bourke. Joe posts rarely and Brian never. You would be much better off contacting BU directly.
 

A question for BU

Not at all. The BU Board members with the closest contacts at Supporters Direct are Brian Burgess and Joe Bourke. Joe posts rarely and Brian never. You would be much better off contacting BU directly.

Jimbo

I would suggest that Joe Bourke, who sits on the Supporters Direct board, would be best positioned to answer your question. You can email him at [email protected]

He may also reply on here if you wish to prompt him with an email and a link to this thread.

Regards
 

A question for BU

Jimbo

I would suggest that Joe Bourke, who sits on the Supporters Direct board, would be best positioned to answer your question. You can email him at [email protected]

He may also reply on here if you wish to prompt him with an email and a link to this thread.

Regards

Ta Nana
 

A question for BU

Just to add

I met with former trust secretary, and still Board member of the Carlise Supporters Trust on 23rd December.
 

A question for BU

Just to add

I met with former trust secretary, and still Board member of the Carlise Supporters Trust on 23rd December.

Was he hanging around Stuart Nelsons house as well :wave: :wave:
 

A question for BU

there is usually one of 'em hanging about in here, I'll give it a while first. Thanks Simon

Jimbo,
is it me or are they allowed to defend the organisation by posting on here but you and others (members or not) are not allowed to raise questions via the GPG?
Yours cheap point scoring non BU member!lol




UnGuard:nono: couldnotfindanappropriatesmilie:
 

A question for BU

Ahh, so you're not very intelligent then. Ok.


and with help like this we are gonna go real far...:rolleyes:

as I tell the kids there is a difference between being clever and being smart..you sir may be clever
 

A question for BU

Jimbo,
is it me or are they allowed to defend the organisation by posting on here but you and others (members or not) are not allowed to raise questions via the GPG?
Yours cheap point scoring non BU member!lol




UnGuard:nono: couldnotfindanappropriatesmilie:

You read my mind!

Cheap point scoring non BU members of the world unite!
 
Back
Top Bottom