Accident

Accident

.............Car of Bees on M1................
 

Accident

First I've heard what happened ?

A 4 car shunt on M1 I believe. One Brentford lady taken to hospital, in Northampton, I understand for checks. Ex GPG'er I believe.
 

Accident

She ia cool. It's mads bee Scary stuff but thankfully only the car has lasting damage. :)
 

Accident

Three in the car, which was written off. Diver fine, female passenger has shoulder problems and the other male had neck trouble. Apparently all OK, travelled back to London by train late afternoon.
Many asked after their wellbeing, including the Great Peter Gilham.
 

Accident

Oh sh*t you're joking... Poor Mads?
 

Accident

At least she had her own air bags (please delete if accident is seriuos)
 

Accident

Hope these Bees fans ok.

Seems to have been a day for accidents. Because of my location on the A1, I went North to Newark, whether there is a trunk A road across to Mansfield and then Chesterfield. A few miles North of Newark, the Mansfield road was closed, the local radio later said a crash between a car and motorbike with the biker dead at scene. Very bad. Therefore had to divert not really knowing where I was going, but saw signs to Ollerton at the roundabut where the road was closed, which i took, thankfully further signs at Ollerton for Sheffield/Chesterfield, so knew was in the right direction. Made it well in time in the end, and in fact came back on the same road as I diverted onto, without problem.
 

Accident

Mads is fine and she will be at the big red ball tonight so is the driver of the car involved in the accident.
 
Back
Top Bottom