mhead bee
Well-known member
AFC Wimbledon report
lennie..will be an excellent stand-in in for nelson if required
oconnor..very capable right back if required.
sodje..is an outstanding purchase..no doubt.I predict he will be the find of the season.
Frampton..the worst right foot in professional football and left foot only marginally better..too many hoofed balls..defensively sound enough.
fitz..pure quality..
talbot..just gives the ball away so much sometimes but is in fact the real captain of the team..runs the show and talks everyone through it.
hargreaves..a few tackles but has a lot more to do before I am convinced he will start ahead of eddie.
eddie on right wing..hmmmm...much better inside (am I really saying this?)
salako..class act, crosses with both feet, cuts inside and sprays the ball..good good good purchase!
burton..his movement and first touch is way above div two level football. When he gets stuck in he will be outstanding.
Rankin..has yet to do anything of note..but it is all there waiting to happen!
Lets talk about peters..16 years old, his first touch in his first team debut and he takes the ball from inside his own half, the whole length of the pitch, one two with salako on the edge of the area and smack it in the top corner. I didn't cheer..I just started laughing because I was so happy for him!
There is still work to be done..but the future is bright, the fututre is bentford!
oconnor..very capable right back if required.
sodje..is an outstanding purchase..no doubt.I predict he will be the find of the season.
Frampton..the worst right foot in professional football and left foot only marginally better..too many hoofed balls..defensively sound enough.
fitz..pure quality..
talbot..just gives the ball away so much sometimes but is in fact the real captain of the team..runs the show and talks everyone through it.
hargreaves..a few tackles but has a lot more to do before I am convinced he will start ahead of eddie.
eddie on right wing..hmmmm...much better inside (am I really saying this?)
salako..class act, crosses with both feet, cuts inside and sprays the ball..good good good purchase!
burton..his movement and first touch is way above div two level football. When he gets stuck in he will be outstanding.
Rankin..has yet to do anything of note..but it is all there waiting to happen!
Lets talk about peters..16 years old, his first touch in his first team debut and he takes the ball from inside his own half, the whole length of the pitch, one two with salako on the edge of the area and smack it in the top corner. I didn't cheer..I just started laughing because I was so happy for him!
There is still work to be done..but the future is bright, the fututre is bentford!