Agents Fees

ChelsIsaBee

Member
Joined
27 Apr 2006
Messages
557
Reaction score
237
Location
Shaftesbury

Agents Fees

Sorry if this has already been posted but couldn't find anything on it I see that we were 5th highest in the Championship at a shade under £3.4M for Feb 19 to January this year- when you look at the lower leagues its staggering the difference in money spent by division. The whole of League 1 was only £3.9M with Sunderland being £1.3M of that!

http://www.thefa.com/news/2020/jun/24/intermediary-transactions-and-fees-published-2406
 

Agents Fees

Yes we got quite a spending habit on agents it seems. Mind you, they seem to have done a decent job. How many transactions have we had in that time?

I think that would be an interesting metric: agents fee divided by sales + signings
 

Agents Fees

Yes we got quite a spending habit on agents it seems. Mind you, they seem to have done a decent job. How many transactions have we had in that time?

I think that would be an interesting metric: agents fee divided by sales + signings

We had a very busy summer with lots in and out so I'd imagine that's had an impact on the fees total.
 

Agents Fees

....mabye BFCs DsOF would like to share their knowledge and expertise on the management of agents with their counterparts.....for an extremely large fee.
 

Agents Fees

I suppose we need to reward them as they could get more money and more other fees by going to other clubs. In the long run the player gets an even better deals only a few years down the line from the club who buys them from us having developed and showcased them?
 

Agents Fees

I have no issue with this provided we are getting VFM which clearly is the case from last years signings and we will make many times this figure when we sell them on.
 

Agents Fees

You cannot get promoted to the Premier League without spending money with agents. A sad fact. However, each transaction fee should be published.
 

Agents Fees

Yes we got quite a spending habit on agents it seems. Mind you, they seem to have done a decent job. How many transactions have we had in that time?

I think that would be an interesting metric: agents fee divided by sales + signings

Yes I agree I think it has been great value for money, I was more surprised by the massive gulf even between the Championship and League 1
 

Agents Fees

Do we only pay when we buy a player or do we have to contribute when we sell?
 

Agents Fees

As long as we didn't give those C***s representing Ghoddos a penny....
 

Agents Fees

Do we only pay when we buy a player or do we have to contribute when we sell?

I would say that if you want a player off your books you’d pay an Agent to try and find a club for the player at a cost, but will save you money on wages.
 

Agents Fees

Given how successful we are in the transfer market I'd say its money well spent.
 
Back
Top Bottom