Alan Brazil

TBEE

Member
Joined
5 Apr 2001
Messages
97
Reaction score
29
Location
West Sussex

Alan Brazil

I watched the Russia England game at a corporate screening hosted by Alan Brazil. He was adding his pundit's comments throughout. At the start of the second half I decided to go and have a chat. I thought he'd grace me with a copule of minutes of his time, but instead we chatted for the entire second half (including the occasional swear words) and yes he too was angry at the two Russian goals.

Alan had some great stories and only good things to say about his good mate "Butch". He's desperate to get him on his radio show, but because of TB's BBC connection he's not allowed. Anyway he reckons that given the chance and the time to get to know the lower league scene he will be a success.

Anyway, Alan came across as a genuinely nice guy and before he left he wished me and Brentford every success. He left just as Scotland went 1 down to host another event full of Scots.
 

Alan Brazil

I watched the Russia England game at a corporate screening hosted by Alan Brazil. He was adding his pundit's comments throughout. At the start of the second half I decided to go and have a chat. I thought he'd grace me with a copule of minutes of his time, but instead we chatted for the entire second half (including the occasional swear words) and yes he too was angry at the two Russian goals.

Alan had some great stories and only good things to say about his good mate "Butch". He's desperate to get him on his radio show, but because of TB's BBC connection he's not allowed. Anyway he reckons that given the chance and the time to get to know the lower league scene he will be a success.

Anyway, Alan came across as a genuinely nice guy and before he left he wished me and Brentford every success. He left just as Scotland went 1 down to host another event full of Scots.

Heard him on his show this morning and he sounded like he was still P*ssed. Talked about his day out yesterday and it seems that after all his events he went on to a casino and blew a fair few quid.
So he probably did just roll up to his show staright from a drinking session. :sorted:
 

Alan Brazil

i can never work out if hes a legend or a ****

He's a legend in his own mind. Name dropping champagne drinking freeloader in many others. :fishing:
 

Alan Brazil

I read somewhere that Setanta sports was trying to get him to commentate on their sport programmes Is this true?
 

Alan Brazil

Yes, I see no reason why you would lie about reading such a thing Weymouth. In fact you don't seem the sort to lie about anything :)
 

Alan Brazil

Yes, I see no reason why you would lie about reading such a thing Weymouth. In fact you don't seem the sort to lie about anything :)


I can't lie to save my life Mr Nocoat.
 

Alan Brazil

I found it Nocoat. It was on Wikipedia.
 

Alan Brazil

........a Scotsman on a drink drive charge .............surely not...................
 

Alan Brazil

Alan Brazil

He is another best piss head at least he makes the show entertaing
go on alan sink a few more beers
 

Alan Brazil

TalkCrapaboutthesamethingforhoursifnotdays is the only radio station I listen to.Brazil was going on last week about driving in the wee hours through Suffolk and getting stopped by the porleece.They breatherlised( thats not how you spell that is it !,but wtf) him,he hadnt been drinking,hmm whos got the porky pies out?


What is the betting he will be represented by Nick Freeman??? (If he can afford him!!!)
 

Alan Brazil

What is the betting he will be represented by Nick Freeman??? (If he can afford him!!!)

If he gets done, then he'll just go to work from his Canary Wharf pad he always brags about and just commute back on a friday. Although he has been working saturday afternoons recently too. So his wife will be well happy he's got done. :D
 

Alan Brazil

Alan Brazil

........is he named after the country, or the nut ?...................
 

Alan Brazil

Recently read his book and he seemed a fun-loving bloke with a hearty appetite for the good-life and someone that wasn't going to let work get in the way of this (Fair Enuff!) but i was informed by a couple of others who may be better informed that he has, in the past, had a negative view of BFC?

If so, any suggestions why...during his playing career or afterwards?
 

Alan Brazil

Recently read his book and he seemed a fun-loving bloke with a hearty appetite for the good-life and someone that wasn't going to let work get in the way of this (Fair Enuff!) but i was informed by a couple of others who may be better informed that he has, in the past, had a negative view of BFC?

If so, any suggestions why...during his playing career or afterwards?

May have something to do with the guy sitting next to me calling Brazil a "sh*t bag" for the whole 90mins when he was commentating for a live SKY match a few years back....you could see Brazil shifting in his seat everytime he heard it :D
 

Alan Brazil

I remember New Road chanting Alan Brazil is a ****er up to the gantry a good few years ago in one of our live games.

I can't remember why or when though ?
 

Alan Brazil

I remember New Road chanting Alan Brazil is a ****er up to the gantry a good few years ago in one of our live games.

I can't remember why or when though ?

He was having a tug?
 

Alan Brazil

........ but i was informed by a couple of others who may be better informed that he has, in the past, had a negative view of BFC?

If so, any suggestions why...during his playing career or afterwards?

He's good mates with Garry Birtles...apparently Birtles was hounded by some deranged Brentford fan from the East Midlands a few years ago...:sorted:
 

Alan Brazil



On the subject of look-a-likes....you are starting to resemble Ian Holloway recently......if it's any consolation, I am turning into Kevin Phillips....:eek:
 

Alan Brazil

On the subject of look-a-likes....you are starting to resemble Ian Holloway recently......if it's any consolation, I am turning into Kevin Phillips....:eek:

If Holloway reads this................ you will be in a lot of trouble young man.:nono:
 
Back
Top Bottom