jlove
Well-known member
Ali Coote (Shelbourne)
Ali Coote joins Waterford on a permanent deal. https://www.brentfordfc.com/news/2020/january/ali-coote-departs-for-waterford/
Beautiful location, though.Bit of a backwater.
Beautiful location, though.
OK, beautiful local girls...At 21, I don't suppose he noticed the location.
At 21, I don't suppose he noticed the location.
Strange move. He was Player of the Year for the B team last year, and captain too. He also travelled with the first team to Austria for the pre-season training camp. I wonder what’s behind this move?
Strange move. He was Player of the Year for the B team last year, and captain too. He also travelled with the first team to Austria for the pre-season training camp. I wonder what’s behind this move?
...born in Bedford raised in Dundee....Watford will be home from home....jocks travel well.
Has scored both tonight so far for Bohemians (who lead 2-0) at the Aviva Stadium in their Europa Conference League Qualifier against PAOKALI COOTE JOINS FROM WATERFORD | Bohemian FC
ohemians are delighted to confirm the signing of Ali Coote. The former Scottish underage international joins after an impressive season with Waterford. The midfielder, 22, came through the youth ranks of Dundee United before spending three years with Brentford.bohemianfc.com
Seen some footage of a bit of mither afterwardsAli played 86 mins for Bohs in yesterday’s FAI cup final.
He was quite decent to be fair, just a shame he was playing for those toe rags from North Dublin![]()
shelbournefc.ie
Got sent off yesterday for a ‘dive’ earning him a second yellow
View: https://x.com/VMSportIE/status/1923476242289807617
shelbournefc.ie