Andre Boucard

Ace Face

Well-known member
Joined
17 Jan 2001
Messages
15,429
Reaction score
2,994
Location
North Stand

Andre Boucard

Talented attacking midfierld player at Reading.

Played for P`boro against us and destroyed us. He scored the third goal at GP. P`boro wanted to sign him but Reading wanted him to fight for the 1st Team.

He is on trial at Luton at present.

Hopefully he will take a gamble on a pay cut for 1st team chances.
 

Andre Boucard

I'm (honestly) confused. Are you talking about a prospective Luton player, and if so why, or are you suggesting that he might come to Brentford for a trial?


Ace Face said:
Talented attacking midfierld player at Reading.

Played for P`boro against us and destroyed us. He scored the third goal at GP. P`boro wanted to sign him but Reading wanted him to fight for the 1st Team.

He is on trial at Luton at present.

Hopefully he will take a gamble on a pay cut for 1st team chances.
 

Andre Boucard

According to my Luton mate, played a behind closed doors friendly on Tuesday. Apparently didn't really stand out but he is impressed with Luton :scratch: and is ticked off at not getting a game at Reading. Hmm might get a run out in the centenary game eh? :D
 

Andre Boucard

Boston - It is his contract status which is the key. He isn`t a Luton player, but may be a free agent in the summer. I have seen him twice and he is young gifted and black.... all together now!!!
 

Andre Boucard

Ace Face said:
Boston - It is his contract status which is the key. He isn`t a Luton player, but may be a free agent in the summer. I have seen him twice and he is young gifted and black.... all together now!!!


"We must begin to tell our young
There’s a world waiting for you
This is a quest that’s just begun"

Blimey, sounds like a pre-season team talk at GP!
 

Andre Boucard

With Hunty or Tabatha injured he would be a superb replacement.

I have already asked Chappers to pass on my instructions to MA to care of snapping him up.
 

Andre Boucard

He was also on my ones to watch list along with Craig Rocastle of Chelsea and a youngster called Mcmahon at West Ham. :cool:
 

Andre Boucard

Gee Bee your a Jodie Marsh Loving Essex Glory Hunter:rolleyes:

Talk about jump on the Ace scooterwagon.
 

Andre Boucard

Boucaud impressed me when i saw him at Reading, he'd also fit into Allen's team. He's young, he's good, good technically and he runs around a lot, id love to see us sign him.

But strangely he was released by QPR
 

Andre Boucard

Ace Face said:
Gee Bee your a Jodie Marsh Loving Essex Glory Hunter:rolleyes:

Talk about jump on the Ace scooterwagon.

More of a "Denise Van Outen" loving etc if you don't mind.
Unfortunately cannot really afford to move back to my beloved West London routes, well unless you go to the cheap parts like Ashford. :D
 

Andre Boucard

GeeBee - Up and coming actually.:nono:

This kid if he keeps the right attitude he has the ability to be a major force with the mighty BEES.

However, he may have an attitude problem and this is why Reading are moving him on. Can`t think of any other reason. I am sure the Mad Dog will sort this out if there is a prob.
 

Andre Boucard

Ace Face said:
However, he may have an attitude problem and this is why Reading are moving him on. Can`t think of any other reason. I am sure the Mad Dog will sort this out if there is a prob.

I'm not sure if an attitude problem would turn Coppell off, he took on Dean Morgan this year who went off the rails at Colchester. This is the type of player we should be looking at, I also hope we have a more focused look for new players this summer. Last year seemed a bit trial and error.
 

Andre Boucard

homerbees said:
But strangely he was released by QPR

I think that was when their Academy folded after they started droppig down the League.
 

Andre Boucard

I'm expecting a few non league players to get invited along for trials mid season - Mad dog must have a couple at least that he saw when he was with Barnet.

If Noades can sign GOOD players from outside the nationwide leagues I'm sure MD can as well
 

Andre Boucard

Can`t see us matching P`boro for wages. But hopefully he is a London lad and has family in Braemar Road.
 

Andre Boucard

Ace Face said:
Can`t see us matching P`boro for wages. But hopefully he is a London lad and has family in Braemar Road.

We could promise him a date with the lass from Braemar Road who wanders about in her underwear on matchdays. :eek:
 

Andre Boucard

Simon C - Please give precise details of location and I will pop round and cover her up.
 

Andre Boucard

Ace Face said:
Simon C - Please give precise details of location and I will pop round and cover her up.

Behind E-Block, directly over the wall as you come down the stairs.. :wave:
 

Andre Boucard

I hope we did make a move for him, surely we could compete with Peterborough?

Maybe not....
 

Andre Boucard

Currently strutting his stuff for us at present by the look of things.
 

Andre Boucard

No thanks Andre. Too lightweight and gave the ball away too often in the first half trying something. Improved in the second but not enough. If we're looking at another midfielder Abel looks more solid
 

Andre Boucard

Looked trouble to me. No better than we have so that's a no from me.
 

Andre Boucard

i agree. no better than what we have as cover, let alone being anybetter than BEan or Smith. bye bye.
 

Andre Boucard

I thought he looked ok, he seemed to be singled out by Staines's 8 & 9 and was on the end of some rough tackles but he kept going and didn't hide. I think we have enough cover in midfield though so unless he is cheap we have better than him already
 
Back
Top Bottom