Andy Frampton v Paddock

Datchetbee

Active member
Joined
10 Mar 2005
Messages
3,450
Reaction score
17
Location
Staines

Andy Frampton v Paddock

Did anyone See Frampton at the end pointing to that bloke in the Paddock what was that all about !? Did anyone hear what was said between the two? Looked like Frampton was up for fighting this bloke when he got out of the changing rooms, not very proffesional, Just somes up the whole set-up at the moment really dont it ! :rolleyes:
 

Andy Frampton v Paddock

Did anyone See Frampton at the end pointing to that bloke in the Paddock what was that all about !? Did anyone hear what was said between the two? Looked like Frampton was up for fighting this bloke when he got out of the changing rooms, not very proffesional, Just somes up the whole set-up at the moment really dont it ! :rolleyes:

I saw it and would imagine the bloke in the paddock was shouting something like 'I've just paid £20 to watch a shower of sh*te like you and your teammates who failed to show one glimpse of passion, fight or bottle...'

I hope Frampton is hard because there are a few who would take him on after that display...

And before anyone goes on about 'at least it shows he cares...' it doesn't wash anymore..try giving it some f***ing large ON the pitch DURING the game and you may earn some respect...and thats not intended to single Frampton out btw..
 

Andy Frampton v Paddock

It's not a big deal is it? We are on a winless run of 15 games of course emotions will be high. Personally im glad as at least Framps is showing he cares.
 

Andy Frampton v Paddock

And before anyone goes on about 'at least it shows he cares...' it doesn't wash anymore..try giving it some f***ing large ON the pitch DURING the game and you may earn some respect...and thats not intended to single Frampton out btw..

You posted at the same time as me :eek: lol
 

Andy Frampton v Paddock

F=ck Frampton and O'Connor for that matter.

They're supposed to be the best full backs in the division according to our manager.

F+CKING PLAY LIKE IT THEN!!!!!
 

Andy Frampton v Paddock

I interpreted what frampton was signing as "I will remember what you look like when things are going well"
 

Andy Frampton v Paddock

I don't know what happened today and I'm not going to say who is right and who is wrong.

However Andy Frampton is a human being like the rest of us, from what i've seen of him before he does care. In an ideal world he should be able to take things on the chin and get on with it, however we all have our breaking points and theres only so much of it we can all take. Before condemming Frampton (or the fan for that matter) wouldn't it be better to fully know what was said between the two of them etc. Frampton was probably just as dissapointed as the supporters that we had lost, after all he is signed up here for the next couple of years.
 

Andy Frampton v Paddock

It's not a big deal is it? We are on a winless run of 15 games of course emotions will be high. Personally im glad as at least Framps is showing he cares.

Your glad that one of our players is arguing with one of our fans? :rolleyes:
Theres a way of showing you care, by putting a passionate composed performance in, that is not the right way of showing you care, isit?
Afterall the fan has every right to voice his opinion, he's payed his money. Framps gets paid with that money, he shouldn't be worrying about interacting with the fans like that, he should just do what he's paid to do...

Lovely bloke usually, just shows what playing for Leroy does to you!
 

Andy Frampton v Paddock

Your glad that one of our players is arguing with one of our fans? :rolleyes:
Theres a way of showing you care, by putting a passionate composed performance in, that is not the right way of showing you care, isit?
Afterall the fan has every right to voice his opinion, he's payed his money. Framps gets paid with that money, he shouldn't be worrying about interacting with the fans like that, he should just do what he's paid to do...

Lovely bloke usually, just shows what playing for Leroy does to you!

Spot on.
 

Andy Frampton v Paddock

Well the geezer Frammo was having a go at won't be online for the next couple of weeks anyway, but in his absence I shall say, all the Paddocker was saying was that "ALL OF THEM" are not fit to wear the shirt... a fair comment I reckon :rolleyes: He wasn't even picking out Frammo or anyone singularly, but even if he was, any Bees player out there should have agreed and shrugged his shoulders in apology, or at least walked off and ignored it.

As has been said above, I would rather they took their agression out on the pitch.
 

Andy Frampton v Paddock

I interpreted what frampton was signing as "I will remember what you look like when things are going well"

THINGS ARE GOING WELL!!rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl lol lol lol

Frampton was well out of order and the we should all get aplogies and full refunds. They are all w$nkers in my eyes.
 

Andy Frampton v Paddock

Wijnhard was gonna knock him out but backed off when he realised he would have to jump over the hoardings
 

Andy Frampton v Paddock

If Framo took time out to have a pop at these guys why not take time to ****ing put some proper effort into the 90minutes for a change !

Or they way you had ago at this guy why not to that to the rest of your team in the 90mins !
 

Andy Frampton v Paddock

It's not a big deal is it? We are on a winless run of 15 games of course emotions will be high. Personally im glad as at least Framps is showing he cares.

I wish Leroy's emotions would be seen, to be high !
He walk's off at the end, with hands in his pockets, surrounded by stewards.
I asked him for a bit of emotion, anger, animation ... but not a thing.

I've had enough of Leroy.
Nice bloke's don't make good Football Managers.
 

Andy Frampton v Paddock

It shows you what we've come to when this sort of thing happens.

We know what Framps is capable of and is a fighter.

Of all the players Leroy has signed, we have 2 who fight for the cause, one got 15 minutes and the other was injured. No wonder Kev and Framps have given up.

Clyde starting is bad enough but bringing him on as a sub for our livliest player is a ****ing joke.
 

Andy Frampton v Paddock

Is this another example of our "professionals" showing a bit of bottle and being up for a fight AFTER the full-time whistle has been blown?
 

Andy Frampton v Paddock

Andy Frampton v Paddock

It never ceases to amaze me that it's ok for the precious little darlings in the BFC crowd to dish out the stick but went some comes back they moan and bitch like little girls. So what if Frampton gave some back? Deal with it.
 

Andy Frampton v Paddock

Is this another example of our "professionals" showing a bit of bottle and being up for a fight AFTER the full-time whistle has been blown?

memorys of gillingham away last year:sad: :sad:
 

Andy Frampton v Paddock

Frampton and O'connor have recently signed new contracts and are comfortable. I didnt think i would be saying this because of who they are but it seems that way.
 

Andy Frampton v Paddock

It never ceases to amaze me that it's ok for the precious little darlings in the BFC crowd to dish out the stick but went some comes back they moan and bitch like little girls. So what if Frampton gave some back? Deal with it.

:imwith:

Totally agree and I said the same thing to the person who dished out the abuse afterwards.

Of course Framps shouldn't have reacted like that but when you have tried - and he did - after ninety minutes, the last thing you want is abuse. He should have taken it on the chin but at least I see someone who cares, unlike some in that team I could mention.

All in all a terrible day. :(
 

Andy Frampton v Paddock

:imwith:

Totally agree and I said the same thing to the person who dished out the abuse afterwards.

Of course Framps shouldn't have reacted like that but when you have tried - and he did - after ninety minutes, the last thing you want is abuse. He should have taken it on the chin but at least I see someone who cares, unlike some in that team I could mention.

All in all a terrible day. :(

:imwith: Stewart Talbot comes to mind.
 

Andy Frampton v Paddock

:imwith:

Totally agree and I said the same thing to the person who dished out the abuse afterwards.

Of course Framps shouldn't have reacted like that but when you have tried - and he did - after ninety minutes, the last thing you want is abuse. He should have taken it on the chin but at least I see someone who cares, unlike some in that team I could mention.

All in all a terrible day. :(

If I am absolute crap at my job I could accept taking stick for it. Verbal abuse is all part and parcel of being a pro footballer, whether it is from the home crowd or not. After the 15th game? without a win, and supporters shelling out about 20 quid a game not including travelling I think its fair.

One more thing, can we put all this b***ocks about the players not being up for it completely due to Leroy to bed. Doesnt matter if they are playing for the biggest **** in history, they are professionals and should be motivated enough to go and and perform - for just 90 minutes - and show the fans that even if the manager is sh*t, they are going to give it their all.
 

Andy Frampton v Paddock

One more thing, can we put all this b***ocks about the players not being up for it completely due to Leroy to bed. Doesnt matter if they are playing for the biggest **** in history, they are professionals and should be motivated enough to go and and perform - for just 90 minutes - and show the fans that even if the manager is sh*t, they are going to give it their all.

Tell that to Paul Merson :wave:
 

Andy Frampton v Paddock

It never ceases to amaze me that it's ok for the precious little darlings in the BFC crowd to dish out the stick but went some comes back they moan and bitch like little girls. So what if Frampton gave some back? Deal with it.
Spot on. At least he cares. Unlike the waste of space from Iceland.

Frampton and O'connor have recently signed new contracts and are comfortable. I didnt think i would be saying this because of who they are but it seems that way.
Surely the reverse is the case? If they hadn't signed new contracts, they would be like Skulason and happy to say, "Well won't be playing in League 2 next season." Instead they are stuck with us, so they should be fighting to do better - and to be honest, they are not among those whose attitude I would criticise.

:imwith:

Totally agree and I said the same thing to the person who dished out the abuse afterwards.

Of course Framps shouldn't have reacted like that but when you have tried - and he did - after ninety minutes, the last thing you want is abuse. He should have taken it on the chin but at least I see someone who cares, unlike some in that team I could mention.

All in all a terrible day. :(

:imwith: :( :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry:
 

Andy Frampton v Paddock

Its an emotional game and Frampton is someone who I think does care
 

Andy Frampton v Paddock

If only, the last time we were in the sh!t like this we had this man to lead us out of it. Struggling to spot a leader on that pitch at the moment.

Struggling to spot anyone on the pitch except the opposition :( :( :( :( :(
 

Andy Frampton v Paddock

Spot on. At least he cares. Unlike the waste of space from Iceland.

Surely the reverse is the case? If they hadn't signed new contracts, they would be like Skulason and happy to say, "Well won't be playing in League 2 next season." Instead they are stuck with us, so they should be fighting to do better - and to be honest, they are not among those whose attitude I would criticise.



:imwith: :( :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry:

How do you figure they are stuck with Brentford? Football doesnt work like that. They have signed nice new contracts, worst case scenario for them we get relegated and we continue paying them in league 2, they know full well if Brentford get a decent from higher up we will take it and they will get there move. They cant lose! they just have added security for themselves now.
 

Andy Frampton v Paddock

Its the same old story over the last 15 games or so(excluding Yeovil and Bristol City), we just aren't playing as a TEAM.
Each game we can count on one hand the players that HAVE given to the cause, usually from the following :Kuffour, Griffiths, Brooker, Heywood, Framps, Willock, Moore or O'Connor ( Ide as well on last 2 performances)

On my last count i counted a team was made up of 11 players not just 3 or 4 and occassionally 5( after substitutions).

If Andy Frampton wants to stand up for himself then fine, maybe others will follow and the "passion" he has shown will be evident for people in future games on the pitch. I didn't agree with the chanting of "Your not fit to wear the shirt" as some of the players do try and do give to the cause.

As a TEAM you play for each other, you move, make yourself available, help each other out, talk to each other and encourage. That encouragement SHOULD come from the management, encouragement can take different forms, someone may need a b***ocking and others a quiet word, the management staff must take responsibility for finding the right way to encourage every individual member of the TEAM.


How can we expect the players to respond to a manager that quote:::

I wish Leroy's emotions would be seen, to be high !
He walk's off at the end, with hands in his pockets, surrounded by stewards.
I asked him for a bit of emotion, anger, animation ... but not a thing.

TIME FOR LEROY TO GO!!
 

Andy Frampton v Paddock

.......I take it that you'll be listening-in instead next week, then.........

I will be.
I'm not wasting good money on watching crap like that again.
 

Andy Frampton v Paddock

disgusting today...


it hasn't been this bad over the last 15 games, but in front of your fans to not even bother is unacceptable..... something bad behind the scenes methinks...
 

Andy Frampton v Paddock

disgusting today...


it hasn't been this bad over the last 15 games, but in front of your fans to not even bother is unacceptable..... something bad behind the scenes methinks...

The Players have lost all respect for the Management, a bit like the Supporters.
Why bother to put any effort in when you know for a fact, you won't get any flak for it.
 

Andy Frampton v Paddock

:imwith:

Totally agree and I said the same thing to the person who dished out the abuse afterwards.

Of course Framps shouldn't have reacted like that but when you have tried - and he did - after ninety minutes, the last thing you want is abuse. He should have taken it on the chin but at least I see someone who cares, unlike some in that team I could mention.

All in all a terrible day. :(

:imwith:

Framps does care about this football club hence my post about being signed up for two more years after this one.

As much as I love Kev :love:, I genuinely felt Framps should have been made captain in the summer, apart from Jay Tabb he seemed like the one player who genuinely wanted to win it last season he worked his b***ocks of in the run in and deserved so much more. He has been a solid peformer in his whole time at this football club and deserve a lot more praise for the consistent effort and peformances he has put in for this football club. Earlier I mentioned that we should hear the full story about this and while I still think we shoud. Framps deserves to be given some recogination for the hard work he has given this football club and his descion to sign on for a further two and a half years. If he over reacted today thats not a good thing but he has worked his b***ocks off for this football club and I personally would like to see him given more respect.
 

Andy Frampton v Paddock

Spot on. At least he cares. Unlike the waste of space from Iceland.

Surely the reverse is the case? If they hadn't signed new contracts, they would be like Skulason and happy to say, "Well won't be playing in League 2 next season." Instead they are stuck with us, so they should be fighting to do better - and to be honest, they are not among those whose attitude I would criticise.



:imwith: :( :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry:

He maybe lucky if he is playing in League 2 next season as the performance's that he has been putting out each week i would not think will have clubs running to sign him up even though he is an "international player"
 

Andy Frampton v Paddock

I don't know the reason behind this but if he was squaring up to those who were singling out Mousinho then well done to him.
 

Andy Frampton v Paddock

As I have already stated in my post. He wasn't. :wave: But agree that the crowd must be able to take it aswell as dish it out, so no harm done :)
 
Back
Top Bottom