Another message from Maddog

Another message from Maddog

I love this guy's messages - it's such a refreshing change to have a manager who says what the fans want to hear rather than the same old excuses that we used to get from Wally! :bound:
 

Another message from Maddog

This weekly message idea of his (if it continues) is a great PR coup. Let's hope it does continue, even when we lose (probably about December next season!!!).

Good luck against Wednesday on Saturday and I look forward to seeing a good win on Monday :D
 

Another message from Maddog

:blush

I can honestly say that I love Martin Allen in a way that I have never loved a football manager before.:love2: :kiss: :love:
 

Another message from Maddog

Nurse Betty said:
:blush

I can honestly say that I love Martin Allen in a way that I have never loved a football manager before.:love2: :kiss: :love:

What worries me is that I think I can say that too! :blush
 

Another message from Maddog

Edmundo said:
What worries me is that I think I can say that too! :blush

Have you and beezy had a "cyber divorce" :confused:
 

Another message from Maddog

He is just a top bloke & just what the club needs - straightforward, honest & just a complete breath of fresh air.
 

Another message from Maddog

Everything he has said so far gives us all hope for the battle ahead.
I had forgotten what it feels like to have a manager with personality and balls.
He has already gone a long way to heal the club/supporter relationship which has been at an all time low for a very long time.
The attitude conveyed by Mad Dog in the articles he has written hit all the right notes for me.

Stayin' up Stayin' up Stayin' up

:beer:
 

Another message from Maddog

mentalist

the man scares me more and more each week :eek: Didn't like the way he tried to start on the bees fans at the end though :nono:
 

Another message from Maddog

i think he's brilliant, makes us see even more how crap downes was.
 

Another message from Maddog

Re: mentalist

nocoat said:
the man scares me more and more each week :eek: Didn't like the way he tried to start on the bees fans at the end though :nono:

:confused: Please explain
 

Another message from Maddog

Re: Re: mentalist

Hammered said:
:confused: Please explain

only mucking about Mr Hammered :wave: I just meant all the fist waving and the like :cry:
 

Another message from Maddog

nurse betty you probably love martin allen to escape your fatnasy world where you saw some horific incidences!!! let me explain....

martin allen isnt a football manager, he is a actor, and grifin park is a film set. you are going to become quite dangerous nurse betty!!
 
Back
Top Bottom