Anyone need any help?

Nada Bee

Well-known member
Joined
10 Aug 2001
Messages
21,420
Reaction score
4,710
Location
Catford

Anyone need any help?

Ive just left school....

Im looking for a 9-5 monday to friday job, prefibly inside work. Im a hard worker, honest. 17. So got plenty of potential ;)

I got 5 C's at GCSE, English, English Lit, Science (double award) and Maths. I also have a merit qualification in GNVQ Intermediate Business (which is a B).

I live in the Ruislip Manor area.... If you have any jobs need doing! Well im here i wont let you down!
 

Anyone need any help?

Banana said:
and grammar.

Yeah he could at least start his sentances with and or without a capital letter. ;)
 

Anyone need any help?

Holysmit said:
Yeah he could at least start his sentances with and or without a capital letter. ;)

And perhaps he could spell the word sentence properly as well! lol
 

Anyone need any help?

Stand back ladies and gentlemen... this looks like a job for BoroBee, the GPG's resident English Teacher :D
 
Back
Top Bottom