Anything different today?

NorthamptonBee

Yes Boss
Joined
29 Mar 2003
Messages
42,455
Reaction score
10,107
Location
Northampton

Anything different today?

I've smartened up and had a shave, I trim and shave about once every 5 years, today was the day to go for it.
I've changed my routine, now what have you done?;)
 

Anything different today?

Why would you want to change anything? I've got my lucky pants on. Still.
 

Anything different today?

I'm bringing the dustbins for their first ever game.
 

Anything different today?

Still trying to get time off if i do I will be in Braemar under the scoreboard
 

Anything different today?

The three S's

Shave
Shampoo
sh*t

The fourth S was last night. :sorted:
 

Anything different today?

Put in an extractor fan. I hope that isn't a routine I have to do every week,
 

Anything different today?

Well by the end of the day, I'll be supporting a Div 3 club rather than Div 4. That's fairly different
 

Anything different today?

I stood under the floodlight pylon this afternoon by the Loud and Proud flag.

Did the trick so I'll stand there at the Loo Town game, eventhough it'll be all over by then.
 

Anything different today?

I've smartened up and had a shave, I trim and shave about once every 5 years, today was the day to go for it.
I've changed my routine, now what have you done?;)

Still no anger management though :fishing::wave::sorted:
 
Back
Top Bottom