Tickets Arsenal (A)

Arsenal (A)

It's not just a postage fee, it's an Admin fee that includes postage or so we are told.
Is that new this season? Previously they refunded postage costs for digital tickets
 

Arsenal (A)

Is that new this season? Previously they refunded postage costs for digital tickets
Was always the argument when BIAS objected to them increasing it to £2.50 which they then backed down on.

But yes Admin fee includes envelope stuffing costs
 

Arsenal (A)

Thame Bees x2 onboard - purchased mid-charity walk, great multitasking ? singing section ofcourse
 

Arsenal (A)

How is it looking for the next Tranche on Monday ??

I think the late kick off live on Sky should mean loads left for 1500 TAPs holders
 

Arsenal (A)

Still gambling on it going to members to take the boy see if I can hold my nerve
 

Arsenal (A)

There must be a load of ST holders between 1500 and 2999 TAPs

I would say there are only 5 in blocks 20,21 and 22 but Block 23 has several left (especially next to the home fans !!)

I would say about 300 to 350 seats
 

Arsenal (A)

You can see why TAPS are changing if our biggest groups cant manage/be bothered to attend Arsenal.
I find it fascinating. We have 11,000 season ticket holders and it’s still going to members. For a game in London, arguably against the biggest club in the capital.
 

Arsenal (A)

You can see why TAPS are changing if our biggest groups cant manage/be bothered to attend Arsenal.

Seems as though everyone (bar possibly members) who might be interested in going is getting a shot at buying, and it's on the verge of selling out. Someone will have to explain how this is a bad thing because I'm not getting it?

Or do we need to sell out in window 1 to win internet boner awards with randoms on social media?
 

Arsenal (A)

Easter holidays perhaps? People away
Don’t we seem to have less demand in the holiday periods?
I find it fascinating. We have 11,000 season ticket holders and it’s still going to members. For a game in London, arguably against the biggest club in the capital.
 

Arsenal (A)

Seems as though everyone (bar possibly members) who might be interested in going is getting a shot at buying, and it's on the verge of selling out. Someone will have to explain how this is a bad thing because I'm not getting it?

Or do we need to sell out in window 1 to win internet boner awards with randoms on social media?
?
 

Arsenal (A)

Block 20 SOLD OUT
Block 21 2 singles
Block 23 84 seats including a block of 8 in a row
Block 24 160 seats

The Block numbers I have split by Gangway, the website seems to have split the last block in 2 by family friendly seating
 

Arsenal (A)

Pretty sure there are fewer tickets available now than there were at the same stage of the sales process last season.

I think the Spurs game sold at a similar rate and that was 3pm in September. More than 25% of our STHs going to a televised away game isn’t too bad, IMO.
 

Arsenal (A)

Another data point to show all these massive projects around Tap's was a nonsense. Can't sell out home games and anyone that wants a ticket for just about any away game, can get one... :ROFLMAO:
You can keep banging that drum but some regular fans might be missing out to those that only go to a handful of away games.
 

Arsenal (A)

Seems as though everyone (bar possibly members) who might be interested in going is getting a shot at buying, and it's on the verge of selling out. Someone will have to explain how this is a bad thing because I'm not getting it?

Or do we need to sell out in window 1 to win internet boner awards with randoms on social media?
:imwith:

Exactly. The whole debate is a load of bollx.

It only matters for 1-2 games a season max!!

:judge:
 

Arsenal (A)

The data says otherwise, hence the change. If you were at Bournemouth there were people there that I don’t see from one season to the next.
I was at Muff and all i saw was people I've known for 50 years there. It's just one match every season that some people struggle to get a ticket, although I believe it went through several tranches before selling out. Sledgehammer to crack a nut.
 

Arsenal (A)

I was at Muff and all i saw was people I've known for 50 years there. It's just one match every season that some people struggle to get a ticket, although I believe it went through several tranches before selling out. Sledgehammer to crack a nut.
Why are you so bothered about it if it doesn't affect you? It's already been stated on the TAPs thread why balancing the TAPs is fairer for some people like me and my family. To get three together, two of us in tier 1 have to either wait for tier 3 or find another way of getting a ticket (without getting TAPs). That's fixed next season as we'll all be in the same tier which is absolutely how it should be as we've been to every game together for nearly 10 years.
 
Last edited:

Arsenal (A)

We’ve not beaten them away since 1938. With our current away form and them possibly resting a few since it comes in between their Madrid games I think this is a great chance for us to make history. I wouldn’t miss it for the world ??
 

Arsenal (A)

...I have two cinnamon buns ready to go to war with at 2pm tomorrow.... let the fight begin ??
 

Arsenal (A)

Why are you so bothered about it if it doesn't affect you? It's already been stated on the TAPs thread why balancing the TAPs is fairer for some people like me and my family. To get three together, two of us in tier 1 have to either wait for tier 3 or find another way of getting a ticket (without getting TAPs). That's fixed next season as we'll all be in the same tier which is absolutely how it should be as we've been to every game together for nearly 10 years.
Lots of things don't affect me, doesn't mean that I shouldn't have an opinion on it. Ridiculous thing to say..
 
Back
Top Bottom