away registration

away registration

I received nothing at Cheltenham.
 

away registration

brighton bee said:
your obviously not a real fan and therefore dont deserve priority for all-ticket games in the future :rolleyes:
:sorted:

This is where my scheme (above) is fan-****ing-tastic. All you need to do is strap it on!

Financing - pah! We have Finch's new Golden Boy to sort that out (well I've read on the GPG that he's joined - nothing on the club's website yet!)
 

away registration

markbfc said:
I though you were winiding No Coat up when you said you didn't know anything about it! The registration scheme is unworkable with the amount of fans that turned up. Why can't I just show my stub if we get a big game!

I agree 100% Mark. I dont agree with a registration scheme full stop, it`s just not practical. (Beezy you must be confused :wave: )

50% of clubs routinely give out stubs either via advanced sales or on the turnstiles.

When there`s a high demand / low allocation match all BFC needs to do is to say holders of "x" number of stubs (depending on number of away games played) could get priority for a short period of time. If BFC advertised this point loudly (in the pre-season preferably!) then they could also raise a tidy sum over the season via the 5% commission on sales from GP.
 

away registration

Edmundo said:
Well, what initially seemed a good idea looks like it is being let down by hopeless implementation - not that we should be surprised, it's Brentford innit?

If these vouchers are to be handed out at every away game and the only categories of collectors that are to be created are (1) those with two or more and (2) those with fewer than two, then we haven't really got very far, have we?

Why reward people for attending our most attractive away fixture of the season? It's those who went to Cheltenham and Port Vale and go to whatever away sh*t-hole in the LDV who deserve to be at the head of the queue when the most over-subscribed games go on sale - not the away glory hunters who only show up when it's Forest, or Wednesday or suchlike. No offence to these guys, but they aren't the deserving cases.

I'm sure BIAS didn't agree to this scheme as expounded on the official site. Another ticketing fiasco from BFC ... plus ça change, plus c'est le même chose!

The scheme that we agreed to, as I remember it, was that if a fixture that needed priority ticketing arose, the Club would select 5 games and people would have to have been to 3 out of 5 of those fixtures. My assumption was that those 5 games would be 'smaller' games. i.e. not Notts Forest!!
 

away registration

beezy babe said:
The scheme that we agreed to, as I remember it, was that if a fixture that needed priority ticketing arose, the Club would select 5 games and people would have to have been to 3 out of 5 of those fixtures. My assumption was that those 5 games would be 'smaller' games. i.e. not Notts Forest!!

The opportunity has presented itself with Chesterfield, Port Vale, Cheltenham and Barnsley all within the first month.

We also have Huddersfield and Walsall next month, not exactly attractive fixtures. Oldham in October won't attract more than 300 Bees fans either IMHO.

Before Forest the idea was workable, at Cheltenham and Barnsley approx 80% of fans (more I suspect) got these vouchers. By bringing Forest into the equation the scheme was ruined. I reckon 1-2% of Bees fans at Forest got teh vouchers, whereas 70%+ bought their tickets from the club meaning they were known anyway.

I don't know who's idea it was to include Forest and go public with the scheme in that way but whoever did it needs to be prepared to front up a ticket problem for Bournemouth when we clinch the title down there in May and only 800 tickets are available.
 

away registration

one thing they cant do is change it now-if we draw man u away in the 3rd round of the fa cup and i produce 2 vouchers, one of them being forest im going to be more than a bit ****ed off if they say-"forest wasnt a small enough game". at the end of the day they said on the os any fans with vouchers from TWO AWAY GAMES will have priority.i dont agree with this policy as i have said before as it is unfair to fans who went to port vale etc but the club have made their bed and now have to lie in it.
 

away registration

brighton bee said:
one thing they cant do is change it now-if we draw man u away in the 3rd round of the fa cup and i produce 2 vouchers, one of them being forest im going to be more than a bit ****ed off if they say-"forest wasnt a small enough game". at the end of the day they said on the os any fans with vouchers from TWO AWAY GAMES will have priority.i dont agree with this policy as i have said before as it is unfair to fans who went to port vale etc but the club have made their bed and now have to lie in it.

Completely agree.

Those with a voucher from Forest have to be allowed to use it. But there are plenty who didn't get one but still went to Forest who will now say 'well I was at that game and didn't get one' if and when a situation arises. You can't prove otherwise so what do you do?

Scheme ruined IMHO.
 

away registration

I got one at Forest but nothing from Chesterfield (I don't think they were given out there) Cheltenham or Barnsley.

I did keep my Cheltenham ticket so does that qualify?????????????????????
 

away registration

I agree with WEB, a good idea has been made crap through some cock up or other ...I didn't get one at Forest, will keep my beady eyes open at Hudders and Oldham :suspect: Don't wann miss the championship party in 'Mouth :cry:
 

away registration

I did get one at Cheltenham.
I wasn't at Barnsley. I have television footage of myself at Port Vale - does that count? ;)
 

away registration

Is anyone able to clarify that you needn't bother with these anyway if you are an ST holder?
 

away registration

Guildford Bee said:
Is anyone able to clarify that you needn't bother with these anyway if you are an ST holder?


No! You do need to bother with them as if we get a game where the allocation is smaller than the number of season ticket holders who want to go then you will need to have been to away games!
 

away registration

Lokster said:
.........I have television footage of myself at Port Vale - does that count? ;)

No. In fact it's a five point deduction.

:nono:
 
Back
Top Bottom