Banner

BFC1997

Very well-known member
Joined
12 Feb 2011
Messages
18,010
Reaction score
20,335
Location
Isleworth

Banner

Am going to get this done for wembley. Thoughts?

And yes, it's supposed to be only half serious.
 

Attachments

  • tWO FIRST NAMES.jpg
    tWO FIRST NAMES.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 762

Banner

don't like it.. KOC maybe..
 

Banner

Wrong imagine and initials

KOC is the legend!!!!
 

Banner

Yeah, I thought that but will Uwe change the team? Really?
 

Banner

I guess the only issue might be if Kevin O'Connor is in the starting eleven.

Does it matter john Terry wasn't in the starting eleven in the champions league final and he still lifted the trophy
 

Banner

Banner

The banner's only supposed to be half serious though, hmmm

Let's do a poll :halffishingbutalsoapollwouldbehelpfulsmilie:
 

Banner

Simple solution here. Get the same but with KOC on the back then hang it up whichever way necessary when we know the line up!

Don't worry lads I'm here.
 

Banner

Getting one of trotta saying thanks for missing the penalty enjoying wembley
 

Banner

Anyone got any pictures of Kevin O'Connor showing some passion?

No, don't do the joke.
 

Banner

............... Oh dear ..................

The only legend we have, at present, is KOC. :sorted:
 

Banner

Save your money. Tony Craig is far from a Brentford legend and nicking a banner from Chelsea for bloke like John Terry aint great. Brentford are better than that. Be a bit more creative...;) Also bear in mind its probably too late to get a flag/banner done in time. I got one for the JPT final and I'm sure it was a 16 day wait.
 

Banner

Of all the ones to get you choose a player who has been here less than a full season and call him a legend. I think you would look like a tit

Just get one with 'Golf Sale' and a large arrow.
 

Banner

The banner's only supposed to be half serious though, hmmm

Let's do a poll :halffishingbutalsoapollwouldbehelpfulsmilie:

just don't do that one for Wembley, please
 

Banner

:eek::eek:
 

Attachments

  • TC.jpg
    TC.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 719

Banner

I'm trying to do a KOC but there's no decent pictures, I can find atm
 

Banner

Is there not one after the penalty at Swindon.
 

Banner

Option two
 

Attachments

  • KOC.jpg
    KOC.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 406

Banner

uwe-rosler-brentford.jpg

This has to be one of the funniest pictures I have ever seen. It is brilliant. rofl
 

Banner

Without wishing to over analyse this - it could be construed as taking the p155 out of TC which I'm sure you wouldn't want to do. So perhaps think again.
 

Banner

I've gone ahead and purchased the Kevin O'Connor one
 

Banner

With that colour it should be KFC lol
 

Banner

I'm thinking of paying someone to wave a flag for me
 

Banner

Should've been "King Kev" :kingkev: :banghead: :rolleyes: :mad2: :)
 

Banner

We're all chipping in for a flag with "Kettering Bee - Minge Eater" which shows off his powers to the world.
 

Banner

I'd give up if I was you lol
 
Back
Top Bottom