Barnsley Predictions...

Barnsley Predictions...

2-1 to bees vine brace.5108 inc 387 barnsley
lots of beer another sucessfull betting weekend and a happy bunch of bees fans celebrate long into the night.
 

Barnsley Predictions...

2-0 Bees as the lads return to fine form. Vine and Constantine to score.

And I am not driving home this week woohoo!!!! All offers of beer will be gratefully accepted!! :) :) :)
 

Barnsley Predictions...

A leon constantine sizzler stealing the points!
 

Barnsley Predictions...

Bees 1 Ijah Barnely 3 Gibbs 35 yard screamer and 2 assists from his quality left peg.
 

Barnsley Predictions...

Brentford 3 Vine, Hunt and Ijah!
Barnsley 1 Gibbo has to score don't he?

Then on to a top night in Stripes for the auction :)

Then on to Princess Royal on Sunday night for the Cllr Kirton special - top weekend :)
 

Barnsley Predictions...

1-0, cheeky penalty from the wee irishman:)
 

Barnsley Predictions...

Bees 1-2 Barnsley

Confidence is probably a bit low after conceding 9 in 2 games. We will probably be edgy everytime the ball goes in our box.

I hope I'm wrong. :op485
 

Barnsley Predictions...

A comfortable 3-0 home win vine,mccammon,o'connor
5,500
 

Barnsley Predictions...

Hope the players are as up for it as they were last night. Hard to call this one...

I'm going to go for 1-1

Hopefully 6k+ bees
 

Barnsley Predictions...

Confidence to come ousing back throughout the team as Barnsley succumbe to wave upon wave of Brentford attacks.....

1-nil Brentford (Hunt pen 57) obviously......
 

Barnsley Predictions...

Top Cat said:
Confidence to come ousing back throughout the team as Barnsley succumbe to wave upon wave of Brentford attacks.....

1-nil Brentford (Hunt pen 57) obviously......

I can see a theme developing here...:D:D

Anyway....erm...

Bees 1 - 2 Barnsley
Vine

One of the last times I posted a prediction, was for Brighton to give the Bees a battering at Griffin Park..... I hope it works again. :D
 

Barnsley Predictions...

I will go for a really boring 1-1. I have no reason why other than I feel it in my water!!
 

Barnsley Predictions...

things to get a little worse before they get better

brentford 1 barnsley 2
 

Barnsley Predictions...

The boys can play

The lads will bounce back and show what they are made off they

all know they can play much better than recently and will smash

Poor old Barnsley in return for the Beatings we have had of late.


4-1 to the Bees

Vine 2
Mcammon
Hunt

4875
 

Barnsley Predictions...

0-0 with 5,500 in attendance......Still a point at home is better than a kick in the stones.....
 

Barnsley Predictions...

I predict that the Barnsley fans wont give much to BU as they have just been put into administration..
 

Barnsley Predictions...

Bees 1 Barnsley 1
5,200
After good start Bees go a goal down but get late equaliser through MOM Kevin O'Connor.
 

Barnsley Predictions...

I'm going to have to agree with Aussie Bee and German Bee...
3-1 to the mighty Bees.

Att: 5,462
 

Barnsley Predictions...

Good luck to all the team for tomorrows big game.
Let's hope Griffin park is packed to the rafters and we can sing the bees to victory.

Well done to Wally Downes for the superb performances so far keep it up.

;)
 

Barnsley Predictions...

3-0 to the SUPER BEES, 2 for Vine and 1 for Mac.

5,900 crowd with 400 flat capped whippet walking Barnsley Supporters.
 

Barnsley Predictions...

2 -1 & Gibbs to get sent off;)


Att: 5876
Away: 635 (admin working in their favour by getting more fans to travel)

But most importantly LOADS OF MONEY RAISED FOR BU IN STRIPES AFTERWARDS:D :cool: :D
 

Barnsley Predictions...

Been away for a weeks holiday, whats been going on!! 5-1 and 4-1 defeats, we all know that games are won and lost in midfield, lets get it sorted Wally!! as for Barnsley Bees to win 1-0, with an o.g. by Gibbo!!
 

Barnsley Predictions...

My prediction is 3-0 to the BEES.

Barnsley have lost the plot.......BIG STYLEBEES BEES
 

Barnsley Predictions...

Sorry about that posting - cant get the hang on off these mod cons now!!!!!!
 

Barnsley Predictions...

Bees 0 Barnsley 10
Gibbs 1, Others 9

No, that's ridiculous isn't it. I must be overworking.

Bees 0 Barnsley 10
Others 10 :D
 

Barnsley Predictions...

The burning question is...........................

Can SMIFFY park his bike?

Or R U lot gonna STOP the BRINGA-MATE Campaign B4 its 2 late?............................and GP becomes IMPOSSIBLE to get into!

With crowds already up 30% (over 9000 MORE, for 5 league + 1 Worthy Cup) on the same period last year (and that in itself woz the best for NINE years!)

Can u guarantee me NOT to exceed last year's crowd of 5179 for our Sixth Home game?...................................Nah!....I thought not!

So, I'll be queueing up at the Wellington for the 657 Trolley then......................................gissa LIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Barnsley Predictions...

bees4 barnsley0
vine2
mccammon
hunt pen
5298
more points in the staying up account!
 

Barnsley Predictions...

Bees 4 3 Barnsley.

Big Mac 2 :eek:
Gibbo og :D
O'Connor
 
Back
Top Bottom