cockfosters bee
Member
- Joined
- 8 Dec 2003
- Messages
- 100
- Reaction score
- 23
So who will Pontus play 'to me-to you' with tonight?Pinnock sub ?
So who will Pontus play 'to me-to you' with tonight?
PJ has been outstanding so he can do what he wants. its called passinSo who will Pontus play 'to me-to you' with tonight?
get yourself a beer and cheer up.So who will Pontus play 'to me-to you' with tonight?
I think one of the two 8's dropping behind a full back is something we did quite a lot last season, especially where width is our tactic.I hope JDS has the instruction to play in front of Janelt and not behind him
Perhaps wait until they kickoff before dishing out the negativity.So who will Pontus play 'to me-to you' with tonight?
Or, better yet, support the team ?Perhaps wait until they kickoff before dishing out the negativity.
Why, they’ve only scored 8, a good game to give Ethan a rest.Pinnock sub ?
That looks a very good line-up, Pinnock is due a rest, Marcondes good at the assists and is due another goal; Forss can replace Toney if we get a couple of goals ahead but they clearly don't work together.
Why, they’ve only scored 8, a good game to give Ethan a rest.
No.Rooney not playing then ?
Do they I see plenty of empty yellow seatsMulti coloured seats work. Looks busy!
Do they I see plenty of empty yellow seats
Is that any different to what I’m watching on red button ?For those at home we are on the bonus channel on Sky's Now TV.
Hey Jude ringing out around the stadium.
Lights out now.
Looks good.
No differentIs that any different to what I’m watching on rage red button ?
QPR have been playing on it.Pitch is looking a bit...errrrr ropey in parts.
By far the better team, but points make prizes.How have we started? In control and looking good?
Started ok but no real chances created. 6.5/10 .Derby look very poor so far. 3/10How have we started? In control and looking good?
Probably notIs that any different to what I’m watching on red button ?
So who will Pontus play 'to me-to you' with tonight?
Pitch looks awful
Passing is letting us down at the moment as well as ball control.
I know it’s early etc etc but nothing from Mbeumo Marcondes and Davila