Bees Italy

Bees Italy

I used to be in contact with Simone Badolato (Animal House), but that was way back in july 2017.
I sent hime a few Bees United Member badges, and he sent me the Italian Bees Tee-shirt by return.
I couldn't make contact, on here, or by email, so I sent him a letter ...but I didn't hear back ... subsequently I moved anyway.
Pity that they don't seem to be around now to see our finest days in the Premier.
They were so very interested and active at the time.
 

Bees Italy

Thought I read on here that animal
House died but others from that time still attend when they can
 

Bees Italy

Don't know if this might help?

Simone Badolato
Via Umbria number
28100 – Novara
Italy
17 July 2017
Hello Simone,
Are you OK?
I am rather concerned as I haven’t seen you post on the Griffinpark Grapevine for some time now, and I always looked forward to your posts.
Maybe you are unwell? .....or have changed your football allegiance? ......or maybe someone on the GPG upset you?
You have done great work in trying to promote Brentford FC in Italy, something that I, and many others really appreciate.
I still wear with pride the Italian Bees tee-shirt that you so kindly sent me.
I have tried to contact you by sending a ‘private message’ on the GPG, and also I sent you an email, but I have not heard back from either.....hence this letter.
Please let me know that you are OK.
Kindest regards
Peter
 

Bees Italy

Thought I read on here that animal
House died but others from that time still attend when they can
It was his friend Walter that passed away, he wasn't on the GPG
 

Bees Italy

It was his friend Walter that passed away, he wasn't on the GPG
Thanks I just spent twenty minutes filtering through the GPG looks like I have posted 3 times now that I thought I read he had died and 3 times I have been told no it was Walter 🙄😳🙄
 

Bees Italy

Hi everyone,
my name is Luca and I’m from Italy. I’ve recently joined the forum because I follow English football very closely, from the Premier League down to the lower divisions, and Brentford is one of the clubs that I’ve started appreciating more and more in recent years.


I write for an Italian website focused on British football, where I cover matches, stories, clubs, stadiums and fan culture from across the UK. I’m always interested in learning more about the history and identity of clubs directly from supporters, so I thought this forum would be the perfect place to join discussions and share opinions with real Brentford fans.


Looking forward to talking football with you all and learning more about the Bees!
On Sunday I’ll be following and writing a match report on Brentford vs Crystal Palace for an Italian football website focused on English football. Looking forward to the game and to discussing it with fellow Brentford supporters here.
 

Bees Italy

Hi
Italian Bees fan from 2009 based in Brentford here.

Just to clarify, Simone and the Italian Bees are still very much alive and well.

I’m regularly in touch with them through our WhatsApp group.

It’s true there hasn’t been much activity or big updates on social media recently, but the group is still active.

In fact, two Italian Bees are coming over this weekend, so the Brentford connection is still going strong.

Also I’m not sure whether the Walter mentioned above is the same person, but the Italian Bees’ Walter, who has been a long-standing Bees supporter is alive and well, and still comes over at least once a year.

MVP if you want Simone Phone Number

COYB!
 

Bees Italy

I think I saw some outside the Express chugging pints and being very vocal in support of Kayode. I imagine they had a good time only spoiled by the football. What is COYBs in Italian ?
 

Bees Italy

There were 3 or 4 official "Italian Bees" at the game yesterday. (y) :)
(Along with a stag party of about a dozen from Verona too).
 

Bees Italy

There were 3 or 4 official "Italian Bees" at the game yesterday. (y) :)
(Along with a stag party of about a dozen from Verona too).

Saw them walking to the game doing the Kayode song but replacing the end bit with a reference to the size of a part of his anatomy.

Could have done with a few more of them in the West.
 

Bees Italy

Saw them walking to the game doing the Kayode song but replacing the end bit with a reference to the size of a part of his anatomy.

Could have done with a few more of them in the West.
Now we want the half and half scarf tourists 😳😂😳
 

Bees Italy

There were 3 or 4 official "Italian Bees" at the game yesterday. (y) :)
(Along with a stag party of about a dozen from Verona too).
Just got this message from my mate who was over from Italy for the game:

"I met a crowd of Italian lads in the club shop, over on a stag do. Imagine my delight when they boarded our plane home (to Verona) this evening sporting Bees shirts and scarves etc. Am slightly concerned by the obvious lack of post stag hangover though, not sure they did it right?"

😍😄
 

Bees Italy

Just got this message from my mate who was over from Italy for the game:

"I met a crowd of Italian lads in the club shop, over on a stag do. Imagine my delight when they boarded our plane home (to Verona) this evening sporting Bees shirts and scarves etc. Am slightly concerned by the obvious lack of post stag hangover though, not sure they did it right?"

😍😄
Impressive esp as Verona were away in Milan !
 

Bees Italy

Small announcement from the Italian Bees 🐝🇮🇹


After many years following Brentford, I’m very happy to say that Italian Bees are now officially recognised by Brentford FC as an Official Supporters’ Club.


We are also now on the club’s official international supporters map.


A few of us have been following the Bees since the Griffin Park days, with some supporting Brentford individually since 2003, so it’s really nice to see the Italian group officially recognised by the club.


Hopefully we can now grow the group, bring more Italian supporters together and help more fans from Italy discover Brentford.


Official Brentford page:
Brentford FC Supporters Club in Italy | Italian Bees


Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/italianbees/


Come on you Bees! 🐝🔴⚪🇮🇹
 

Bees Italy

Small announcement from the Italian Bees 🐝🇮🇹


After many years following Brentford, I’m very happy to say that Italian Bees are now officially recognised by Brentford FC as an Official Supporters’ Club.


We are also now on the club’s official international supporters map.


A few of us have been following the Bees since the Griffin Park days, with some supporting Brentford individually since 2003, so it’s really nice to see the Italian group officially recognised by the club.


Hopefully we can now grow the group, bring more Italian supporters together and help more fans from Italy discover Brentford.


Official Brentford page:
Brentford FC Supporters Club in Italy | Italian Bees


Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/italianbees/


Come on you Bees! 🐝🔴⚪🇮🇹
Bravissimi! Forza Brentford
 

Bees Italy

After many years following Brentford, I’m very happy to say that Italian Bees are now officially recognised by Brentford FC as an Official Supporters’ Club.
Hi, how did this happen please? And benefits does it bring to members of the Italian Bees?
 

Bees Italy

Hi, how did this happen please? And benefits does it bring to members of the Italian Bees?
Hi
We’ve been following Brentford for a long time, but until now we had never been formally recognised as an Official Supporters’ Club.
Some of the earliest Italian Bees have been going to Griffin Park since the old League Two days, so the connection with Brentford goes back quite a long way.
In recent years Brentford have recognised a number of supporters’ groups across Europe (Dutch,Spain,German, etc) , so we decided it was the right time for Italian Bees to do the same.
The main goals are to help spread Brentford in Italy, bring Italian supporters together, grow the fanbase there and organise watch parties when possible. 🐝🇮🇹
In terms of tickets and match attendance, the usual Brentford membership and ticketing rules still apply to everyone being part of Italian Bees doesn’t replace the normal club membership.
 
Back
Top Bottom