Bees on 45

Bees on 45

Somebody give me the ball
 

Bees on 45

Infatuated Bees Alter Ego said:
When was that released and by who ?
Are you having me on Bees66 ?!!

I have the record somewhere? Stan Bowles sang in it :sorted:
 

Bees on 45

Bees released a single about 81/82 (I have it at home somewhere).

I think the A side is called "Come on You Brentford". It's got a very 80's guitar twangy bit in it and lots of Stan Bowles vocals. Some of the lyrics I remember are:

"Come on sing, come on you Brentford"
"Come on sing, come on you Bees"
"If you wanna see a team that can give you some action"
"And you wanna see goals, with plenty of style"
"There's only 1 team that really does the business"
"Brentford (clap clap clap) Brentford (clap clap clap)"

Quality!!! :cool:
 

Bees on 45

RoyBee said:
Bees released a single about 81/82 (I have it at home somewhere).

I think the A side is called "Come on You Brentford". It's got a very 80's guitar twangy bit in it and lots of Stan Bowles vocals. Some of the lyrics I remember are:

"Come on sing, come on you Brentford"
"Come on sing, come on you Bees"
"If you wanna see a team that can give you some action"
"And you wanna see goals, with plenty of style"
"There's only 1 team that really does the business"
"Brentford (clap clap clap) Brentford (clap clap clap)"

Quality!!! :cool:


Sad sad but so am I because I can remember those words to :hat: And Stan used to "sing" speak Give me the ball
 

Bees on 45

RoyBee said:
Bees released a single about 81/82 (I have it at home somewhere).

I think the A side is called "Come on You Brentford". It's got a very 80's guitar twangy bit in it and lots of Stan Bowles vocals. Some of the lyrics I remember are:

"Come on sing, come on you Brentford"
"Come on sing, come on you Bees"
"If you wanna see a team that can give you some action"
"And you wanna see goals, with plenty of style"
"There's only 1 team that really does the business"
"Brentford (clap clap clap) Brentford (clap clap clap)"

Quality!!! :cool:

I've got this. :sorted:
 

Bees on 45

Infatuated Bees Alter Ego said:
Is that the only Bees song been released ?
Any others ?

on vinyal yes...

theres been a few cd's, there was the one for a Millenium final, and Robb Johnson has released Saturday Afternoon Red Army as a single and on the Album Friday Night in Brentford
 

Bees on 45

nowt to do with Brentford FC, but there is a (quite good actually) Ska album called "Walkin down Brentford Road" by Mr. Review. Just though i'd let ya know!
 
Back
Top Bottom