Bees Overseas Locations

Banana

Admin
Joined
7 Apr 2000
Messages
120,501
Reaction score
85,098
Location
London

Bees Overseas Locations

So we have:

Cape Town @AdierSav on Twitter
Dallas @Texbrits
Sydney @PMASydney (and others of course)
Cairns @JohnHarvey26
Detroit @bees_dc

any more out there?
 

Bees Overseas Locations

Bulgaria
California
At least 2 in Norway

MASSIVE CLUB
 

Bees Overseas Locations

After more years than I care to remember in West Africa and the last 6 years in Indonesia, I now find myself in the Philippines
 

Bees Overseas Locations

I currently live in Singapore and will until the end of next year! Watching the game at boat quay tonight, (demanding it over the Chelsea game), anyone else in Singapore shoot me a PM :D
 

Bees Overseas Locations

After more years than I care to remember in West Africa and the last 6 years in Indonesia, I now find myself in the Philippines
Stockholm, Sweden.
There are a few up here actually.
Some called Swedebees(?) f. i., they do support some players socks or something else.
 

Bees Overseas Locations

I currently live in Singapore and will until the end of next year! Watching the game at boat quay tonight, (demanding it over the Chelsea game), anyone else in Singapore shoot me a PM :D

Boat Quay? I would have thought a better chance of finding people at Clark. Anyway, nice weather.
@Bill Benn may want updates on the local CaronaVirus news....
 

Bees Overseas Locations

Stockholm, Sweden.
There are a few up here actually.
Some called Swedebees(?) f. i., they do support some players socks or something else.

Yeah, not seen some of the SweBees for a little while....
 

Bees Overseas Locations

Someone of twitter claims he's watching from Mogadishu....with his friend.

Tough away fixture that one.
 

Bees Overseas Locations

USA:
Detroit
Vegas
Dallas
California

Oz:NZ
Sydney
Cairns
Perth
Otagu

Europe
Prague (Biggest confirmed gathering so far!)
Malaga
Bulgaria
France
Norway
Sweden
Catalonia
Tenerife
Portugal

Elsewhere
Cape Town
Goa
KL
Mogadishu
 

Bees Overseas Locations

A balmy -9C here in Maine, USA.
:wave:
 

Bees Overseas Locations

Was the only Bee in Beijing 2010-14, then New Delhi 2016 - 19; now the only Bee in Pretoria (I think) since January

A sunny 26 degrees here
 

Bees Overseas Locations

Would be good to have a comprehensive list to include watering holes where BFC matches are screened and watched by Bees. Would work well for the widely travelling Bee such as my good self. Delighted at the regal reception afforded me by the PBSA in Czechia recently, I was nonetheless left high and dry in Marbs the following week. And who's going to look after me in Le Touquet in a few weeks time? We could definitely do with a Bees travel guide.
 

Bees Overseas Locations

Was the only Bee in Beijing 2010-14, then New Delhi 2016 - 19; now the only Bee in Pretoria (I think) since January

A sunny 26 degrees here

That's an interesting collection. Any reason why?
 

Bees Overseas Locations

Would be good to have a comprehensive list to include watering holes where BFC matches are screened and watched by Bees. Would work well for the widely travelling Bee such as my good self. Delighted at the regal reception afforded me by the PBSA in Czechia recently, I was nonetheless left high and dry in Marbs the following week. And who's going to look after me in Le Touquet in a few weeks time? We could definitely do with a Bees travel guide.

:sorted:
 

Bees Overseas Locations

Mr banana I’m normally sitting next to you other side of fence but today will be watching in a bar in Ajman UAE
Managed to negotiate for them to divert at least one screen from Chelsea game��
 

Bees Overseas Locations

Also if it’s showing my son will be watching from New Orleans. Although might be tricky at 730 am
 

Bees Overseas Locations

Mr banana I’m normally sitting next to you other side of fence but today will be watching in a bar in Ajman UAE
Managed to negotiate for them to divert at least one screen from Chelsea game��

Ah! Loyal!!!
 

Bees Overseas Locations

Bees Overseas Locations

In a little native house on the beach in the Philippines...I'll watch on ifollow
 

Bees Overseas Locations

Been living in Melbourne, Australia since October 2018... Currently in Guyana for work trip however.
 

Bees Overseas Locations

Dubai,get my local to plug in iFollow for Bees games
 

Bees Overseas Locations

Didn't we used to, once upon a time, have a world map which we could stick our pins in?

Or am I confusing the GPG with the PPG (the Penguins, Puffins and Guillemots veneration society forum)?

im13-puffin-boots1x2-223.jpg
 

Bees Overseas Locations

Boat Quay? I would have thought a better chance of finding people at Clark. Anyway, nice weather.
@Bill Benn may want updates on the local CaronaVirus news....

Managed to get it at BQ bar in the end. Carona is in hand here, messaged Bill Benn
 

Bees Overseas Locations

Tried listening to the game on the talkshite app then tried streaming talkshite via deezer but both kept cutting out ever 30 seconds for a couple of minutes at a time here in Indonesia, very frustrating but can't really complain
 
Back
Top Bottom