Bees seat pack

Bees seat pack

Good luck to the club an all that, I hope it makes money - but anyone over the age of about 9 carrying one of those is a dork!
 

Bees seat pack

Good luck to the club an all that, I hope it makes money - but anyone over the age of about 9 carrying one of those is a dork!

:imwith:

Just wear thermal undies instead:sorted:
 

Bees seat pack

I can see female fans going for them but no one else - I couldn't see myself farting around with one - I would lose it in the pub anyway!
 

Bees seat pack

Good idea me thinks - I was fed up sitting amongst piles of bird shat on the paddock seats!
 

Bees seat pack

Great idea at £9.95 but they may not sell at £29.95 !!

Can purchase the exact same thing for Houston Texans at $14.00 (But they probably buy them 10,000 at a time instead of perhaps 200/300 we purchased ?)
 

Bees seat pack

Great idea but £29.95????? :eek:
 

Bees seat pack

...............available for the Afghan cricket team...................
 

Bees seat pack

the club should re-employ the diahorrea pigeons to help make these products more popular.

:zzzzz:
 

Bees seat pack

Who's gonna take their seat handbag to Millwall then??

I wouldn't be seen dead with one of these, spose they could be useful if you put them on yer head if you were getting a kicking at Leeds:)
 

Bees seat pack

I think they are a good idea and the timing is right given the very long winter we have had and are still having (more blimming snow this week if the forecast is correct). The price though is too much.
 

Bees seat pack

Great idea at £9.95 but they may not sell at £29.95 !!

Can purchase the exact same thing for Houston Texans at $14.00 (But they probably buy them 10,000 at a time instead of perhaps 200/300 we purchased ?)

Maybe £29.95 includes Postage & Packing from USA, corr 3 bags with programmes for less than £100 (£99.85) :eek:

Should have follow Heath & Safety issues and designed our very own portable car seat with belt for that price, great for making sure kids stay seated and trained so new generation supporters don’t stand on seats in new Ground. :D

Wouldn’t surprise me if the bags are reduced to £9.95 or given away to new Family Season Ticket Holders as an incentive and hope they pay £5 each for a new heat pack every game. ;)

What worries me more though is the thought of the Programme becoming more like Dandy & Beano size with more pictures and much harder to see match information so it fits evenly into the bag for another £5. :rolleyes:
 

Bees seat pack

I'll have one if it is guaranteed to ward off the old Farmer Giles?
 

Bees seat pack

Good luck to the club an all that, I hope it makes money - but anyone over the age of about 9 carrying one of those is a dork!
I'm sort of with Chorlton Bee on this. It's the type of thing you'd look at longingly and really want one, but it would be just too damn embarrassing. Can you imagine the paddock crowd marching towards the ground with these man bags over their shoulders? Ain't going to happen this is it?

I think this is nothing more than a ploy to make things so comfy that the boys in the Paddock don't have to be asked to sit down, thus avoiding further confrontation with the stewards. There is also an obvious design floor, that being that your half time sandwiches would be squashed :yes:.
 

Bees seat pack

I'm sort of with Chorlton Bee on this. It's the type of thing you'd look at longingly and really want one, but it would be just too damn embarrassing. Can you imagine the paddock crowd marching towards the ground with these man bags over their shoulders? Ain't going to happen this is it?

I think this is nothing more than a ploy to make things so comfy that the boys in the Paddock don't have to be asked to sit down, thus avoiding further confrontation with the stewards. There is also an obvious design floor, that being that your half time sandwiches would be squashed :yes:.

But surely the Paddock Fatties are the group most likely to have piles so wouldn't a cushion be a good idea for them? And half time sandwiches are a Bill Axbey thing; Paddockers do pies.
 

Bees seat pack

But surely the Paddock Fatties are the group most likely to have piles so wouldn't a cushion be a good idea for them? And half time sandwiches are a Bill Axbey thing; Paddockers do pies.
You make some very strong and valid points Nursey. I still feel though that there is a fundemental design fault in the manbag/seat cushion. Rather like the 'big slipper', where both of your feet go into the same slipper. Great for keeping them warm, but a bugger to walk in.

You would be sitting on a bag containing sandwiches (or pies), man grooming products, magazines with pictures of muscular men on the front, a mankini, TITS, and a programme. Surely this would cancel out the intended comfort, damage your goods and not assist your farmer's in any way?

I just don't feel this has been thought through and don't think it would ever get past the dragons. I'm willing to prove this. If the club would like to provide me with one free of charge I will roadtest it for them for a few seasons until we move to Lionel Road. I will then give an honest appraisal :yes:.
 

Bees seat pack

You make some very strong and valid points Nursey. I still feel though that there is a fundemental design fault in the manbag/seat cushion. Rather like the 'big slipper', where both of your feet go into the same slipper. Great for keeping them warm, but a bugger to walk in.

You would be sitting on a bag containing sandwiches (or pies), man grooming products, magazines with pictures of muscular men on the front, a mankini, TITS, and a programme. Surely this would cancel out the intended comfort, damage your goods and not assist your farmer's in any way?

I just don't feel this has been thought through and don't think it would ever get past the dragons. I'm willing to prove this. If the club would like to provide me with one free of charge I will roadtest it for them for a few seasons until we move to Lionel Road. I will then give an honest appraisal :yes:.

You make some very good points yourself, vcmazz.

The only thing I would point out is that sitting on one's sandwiches may not be a bad idea if one has Farmer's. The reason I say that is that the US women's downhill skier injured her shin a few days before the Olympics started and was applying curd cheese to the injury so it could be that some Tesco's Extra Strong Mature Cheddar on Mother's Pride with lashings of Branston might be of medical assistance to some of our brave Paddockers.

I'm afraid I cannot continue with this discussion because of your mention of a mankini in the same posting as Paddockers. That image is simply too much to bear.

Good luck with the test run.
 

Bees seat pack

At a tenner yes, but not £29. It's similar to the one I bought at Wimbledon one year - it wasn't that much either.:wave:
 

Bees seat pack

They wont even be able to give that crap away for free!!
If anyone from my lot turned up to the oak b4 the game with that over their shoulder, they would be a laughing stock, I vote send them to Haiti as a gesture, along with the 09/10 training bubble jackets (L) or was it (XL)? Would ask oddbod but can't cause the admin have banned him for talking in a forum again :rolleyes:
 

Bees seat pack

They wont even be able to give that crap away for free!!
If anyone from my lot turned up to the oak b4 the game with that over their shoulder, they would be a laughing stock, I vote send them to Haiti as a gesture, along with the 09/10 training bubble jackets (L) or was it (XL)? Would ask oddbod but can't cause the admin have banned him for talking in a forum again :rolleyes:

Bubble Jackets and Big Boy Handbagsrofl

I hear Bobble Hats are back in fashion as welllol
 
Back
Top Bottom