B
Originally posted by eghambee:
Write down the people you know who dont view this site, and contact them NOW and get them to join Bees United NOW.
There is no time to wait.
GO ON!
Originally posted by 'Ayes B:
£1 million pounds is a hell of a lot of money - But we do not have a choice, Administartion and Liquidation (i.e. no more Brentford FC) is something that we can just not contemplate.
Your right, £1 million pounds is a lot of money to collect especially if your looking to collect it within a month.
A few questions:-
1. Believe it or not I'm seriously considering whether I can afford to go for a loan note. But realistically how many other people are going to contribute to something which may well turn out into being a very bad investment?
2. What's going to happen this time next year if we are still not breaking even, will everyone be asked to contribute again?
3. Can anyone guarantee me that with all this investment we can get the white haired one out, or am I just funding his expenses?
4. If Bees United do buy Noades out, where do they see us playing football in 5 years time?
Originally posted by Mark Chapman:
As the applications are coming in think and fast it, would be difficult to put a number on it but the 500 mark was passed a good while back..
Originally posted by Bees Bhoy:
Thanks Mark.
Last question. Where is it possible to see a copy of the 3 year business plan?
Originally posted by Mark Chapman:
It's not. This document contains senstive information so is out of the public domain. I'm sure a "watered down" version can be viewed soon. I'll get on to it.
Much appreciated. I think it is fair to say that people/investors will want to see it before they put serious money down.
Originally posted by Mr Cynical:
"Sensitive" to whom?