Bees v Exeter updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2202

Guest

Bees v Exeter updates

Hamer - Osborne, Dickson, Powell, Bennett - Smith, M. Williams, Hunt, Halls - Clarke, Spencer

Subs: Simon Brown, Newton, S. Williams, Poole, Phillips

Oh dear, Bean and Wood injured and O'Connor obviously failed the fitness test. Can't believe Poole is below Marvin in the left-wing pecking order!

Not optimistic having seen the team but hopeful nonetheless. Come on you reds!
 

Bees v Exeter updates

I was a bit nervous before I saw the team, but now I'm hiding behind the sofa.:eek:
How many of that starting eleven were first choices in our purple patch?
Not many!
I wonder just what Poole has done to upset AS.
Big opportunity for these lads to make a name for themselves today.
Come on you Bees!!
 

Bees v Exeter updates

come on bees even without marcus and sam we should have enough sound on:sorted:
 

Bees v Exeter updates

yorkbee junior is about to become Bognorbee.. moving down next week little scroat means I will miss the promotion party at darlo
 

Bees v Exeter updates

Evening all.

Tough one today with a changed team. Let's hope for the best.
 

Bees v Exeter updates

Hello all.


I am new to beesworld (1st time).

How do I make the commentary link work?


Please advise.

Click on Bee's world and you will need to sign in, once this is done you will see a button that says listen live. Click on that and it will bring up a list of games that you can listen in to. Scroll down to Brentford v Exeter and on the right side they will be a grey box you click on and hey presto, your in.
 

Bees v Exeter updates

come on you beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssss
 

Bees v Exeter updates

Thank you Northern Bee.

When I click on the grey box, it asks me if I want to open / save file. I click open then nothing.


What am I doing worng?

Do you have the latest windows media player as you will need this. When I click on the grey box to listen, it automatically opens up windows media player. If your not sure if it is the up to date version, I would go to microsoft and download it.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/default.mspx
 

Bees v Exeter updates

spencer goes close 3rd corner
 

Bees v Exeter updates

Come on Bees we need this win today............
 

Bees v Exeter updates

karliegh misses a sitter :(
 

Bees v Exeter updates

6th corner come on bees
 

Bees v Exeter updates

Dale 1 up
 

Bees v Exeter updates

sh*t
 

Bees v Exeter updates

come on brentford come on brentford come on brentford
 

Bees v Exeter updates

The table doesn't make for impressive reading at the moment!
Wycombe are now 1 up as well. We will stay ahead on by 1pt!!

Still a long way to go though
 
Last edited:

Bees v Exeter updates

Clarke should be playinh up front; I really cannot understand how Marvin Williams is preferred there. It just makes no sense!
 

Bees v Exeter updates

wycombe winning too.. come on bees
 

Bees v Exeter updates

marvin off sam williams on lets go three up front..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom