Bees v Forest..Mk2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bees v Forest..Mk2

Isiah Rankin playing for Grimsby against MK Dons today.Wonder if he and Martin Allen will be discussing Bees position this season!!
 

Bees v Forest..Mk2

I haven't re-installed the media player yet. Haven't had a chance. I got the Forest commentary by going on the BBC site and going to their local radio but it decided to stop working after a few mins!
 

Bees v Forest..Mk2

I've tried paying them 30 quid a year but the useless muppets have locked my account for no reason and will not respond to my emails
 

Bees v Forest..Mk2

Wolverhampton Wanderers pounding Southend United 3-0 after twenty-two minutes
 

Bees v Forest..Mk2

Cheltenham Town losing 1-0 to Oldham Athletic,we may stay out of the bottom four today.
 

Bees v Forest..Mk2

Come on Bees!! We need someone to get their foot on the ball in midfield....
 

Bees v Forest..Mk2

Oh dear ...
Possession 79% to Forest 21% to the Bees.
 

Bees v Forest..Mk2

can we wait till Christmas?......
 

Bees v Forest..Mk2

A couple of Brentford goals in the next eight minutes would be a good start
 

Bees v Forest..Mk2

Crystal Palace take the lead at Queens Park Rangers through Tom Soares and Darren Bent scores the first goal in Charlton Athletic's match against visiting Manchester City
 

Bees v Forest..Mk2

Apparently the stats say you only recover from a 1-0 in the first half 25% of the time. Thought I'd try and cheer everyone up. :(
 

Bees v Forest..Mk2

We're not very good....we're not very good.......
 

Bees v Forest..Mk2

BBC saying first goal was a deflected free kick by Kris Commons that left keeper with no chance. 2nd was another free-kick by Commons that went straight in.
 

Bees v Forest..Mk2

Apparently the stats say you only recover from a 1-0 in the first half 25% of the time. Thought I'd try and cheer everyone up. :(
well we haven't done that in the last three games so we should be alright today
 

Bees v Forest..Mk2

Well, I suppose if we were going to win 3-0, we'll have to settle for 3-2 now
 

Bees v Forest..Mk2

Well this game is gone, Leroy needs 2 wins and a draw in the next 4 games, otherwise GET LEROY OUT.
 

Bees v Forest..Mk2

Popped in, 2-0 as expected, will get worse.

Off to B&Q or some other mind-diverting activity.

:wave:
 

Bees v Forest..Mk2

Ibrahim Hall picks up a yellow card for unsporting behaviour for Heart of Midlothian in their match at Parkhead against Glasgow Celtic with the score still 0-0
 

Bees v Forest..Mk2

QPR 1 Crystal Palace 2
 

Bees v Forest..Mk2

So what happens next? Another Forest goal in the first 5 mins of 2nd half!
 

Bees v Forest..Mk2

We're sh*t. I predict a 4-0 hammering and Leroy walking tonight
 

Bees v Forest..Mk2

I predicted 7-0 forest win. On course so far:(

Leroy should walk tonight if no passion is on show; Is there any?
 

Bees v Forest..Mk2

Anyone any good news? Euro Lottery is a roll over so 90 odd million next week. I'm sure I could spare a bit to get at least 6 new players who might fight for our club.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom