Bees v Forest..Mk2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bees v Forest..Mk2

Put 90% of the squad on the transfer list!

Effectively the whole squad is, at all times, for the right price. Certainly, there is an argument that at least half a dozen of the present squad should be available on a free.
 

Bees v Forest..Mk2

Three goals in four minutes rights Peterborough United's ship after trailing Accrington Stanley 0-1 for most of the match
 

Bees v Forest..Mk2

Wigan, Reading, Fulham and Watford all in Premiership action while we head towards the bottom of Div 1. Lange, Webb and Noades - ***** the lot of 'em.
 

Bees v Forest..Mk2

We're now 3 points off 18th. that gap will get bigger if action isn't taken now.
 

Bees v Forest..Mk2

Somebody should offer Brentford to Mandaric, a cheaper bargain than Leicester City
 

Bees v Forest..Mk2

Nottingham commentators have been very complimentary to Masters, over both games.

Paul Smith has had a busy game, with those goal kicks.
 

Bees v Forest..Mk2

Wigan, Reading, Fulham and Watford all in Premiership action ...

Wigan leading 1-0 at Bolton
Reading 2-0 down to Liverpool
Watford 2-0 up on Middlesbrough
Fulham 1-0 victory over Everton


All in all not a bad day for the minnows!
 

Bees v Forest..Mk2

Doncaster haven't been able to score against Orient.Do we have a chance next week in the cup?Sounds like a 0-0 to me.
 

Bees v Forest..Mk2

Somebody should offer Brentford to Mandaric, a cheaper bargain than Leicester City

I was thinking that when watching the news report of Mandaric's offer yesterday.

Show him the Lionel Road plans. Someone has to see the potential to invest!
 

Bees v Forest..Mk2

On the bright side we are only 10 points off the play-offs.

we're not going to make those this season. we need to keep in contact with the mid table sides, but even that gap is beginning to get bigger. Once your trapped with the bottom 4/6 its hard to make up the ground on the teams above. Action now..... not in 4 weeks time. it'll be too late then. :sad:
 

Bees v Forest..Mk2

Ah well, we weren't expecting anything. In my eyes Leroy's future depends on whether passion was evident today?
 

Bees v Forest..Mk2

Difficult to change my impression of Leroy on the basis of a defeat away at the league leaders, so it's all on the Doncaster game next week.

We have budgeted to reach the 2nd round, and if our manager is unable to produce that, then we're knee-deep in the brown stuff.
 

Bees v Forest..Mk2

Now lets see the mugs who employed a man who almost took Torquay down and brought along all his mates to coach the side act to save this sorry season...

I'm soooo glad I stayed at home, saved myself £50 odd and got a treble up on the footie!!

Thats not a slur on those who travelled...I salute your loyalty.
 

Bees v Forest..Mk2

Now lets see the mugs who employed a man who almost took Torquay down and brought along all his mates to coach the side act to save this sorry season...

I'm soooo glad I stayed at home, saved myself £50 odd and got a treble up on the footie!!

Thats not a slur on those who travelled...I salute your loyalty.

:imwith:

Except for the treble. I was painting tester pots onto a bedroom wall and showing my missus how I can put porn on my iPod.

She was more impressed with the tester pots.
 

Bees v Forest..Mk2

:imwith:

Except for the treble. I was painting tester pots onto a bedroom wall and showing my missus how I can put porn on my iPod.

She was more impressed with the tester pots.




How do you do it Bob?


Just enquiring like.... for a friend like ahem....
 

Bees v Forest..Mk2

:imwith:

Except for the treble. I was painting tester pots onto a bedroom wall and showing my missus how I can put porn on my iPod.

She was more impressed with the tester pots.


now i know why Nigel Brooks bid farewell to this 'cesspit of vitriol' :eek:
 

Bees v Forest..Mk2

:imwith:

Except for the treble. I was painting tester pots onto a bedroom wall and showing my missus how I can put porn on my iPod.

She was more impressed with the tester pots.

Was she star of the porn show, hence being underwhelmed?
 

Bees v Forest..Mk2

Next weeks game is now vital.

Lose that and Leroy has to go.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom