Bees v Leeds...updates....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bungy Bee

formerly known as Jockbee
Joined
19 Jan 2001
Messages
17,255
Reaction score
479
Location
Garelochhead Scotland

Bees v Leeds...updates....

Afternoon all.....:wave:..looking for 3 points today.....time to turn Leeds over...again...no problems....:sorted:...You Reds....
 

Bees v Leeds...updates....

No sound yet folks.....must bee the new format I suppose....:wave:
 

Bees v Leeds...updates....

Afternoon hope your right and we can turn them over come on you reds
 

Bees v Leeds...updates....

Dont suppose there is a stream anywhere?
 

Bees v Leeds...updates....

Brentford:- Button; McCormack, Tarkowski, Craig, Bidwell; Douglas; Odubajo, Pritchard, Judge, Jota; Gray
Subs:- Bonham, Toral, Dean, Tebar, Diagouraga, Proschwitz, Betinho

Leeds United:- Silvestri; Byrom, Bellusci, Pearce, Warnock; Austin, Cook, Bianchi; Mowatt; Doukara, Antenucci
Subs:- Taylor, Murphy, Wootton, Tonge, Morison, Cooper, Sloth
 

Bees v Leeds...updates....

Come on you Bees!
 

Bees v Leeds...updates....

COYR! Lets bounce back with a good strong win here! Hopefully a clean sheet while we're at it!
 

Bees v Leeds...updates....

COYR! Lets bounce back with a good strong win here! Hopefully a clean sheet while we're at it!

I'll settle for the three points and then take it from there
 

Bees v Leeds...updates....

COYB big win today
 

Bees v Leeds...updates....

Following this from Lanzarote. Comes on you Bees. I'm already humming "I'll sing on me own" round the pool.
 

Bees v Leeds...updates....

I cant get it to work??? What do you have to do?

There is no stream as far as I know. That page is just links to get you to download crap.

I'd like to be wrong of course.
 

Bees v Leeds...updates....

Just got back after a 2 hour traffic jam on the A1M 2 unused tickets in the bin.
 

Bees v Leeds...updates....

Judge free kick parried by the keeper to Moses who not could find the net.Good chance.
 

Bees v Leeds...updates....

Morning from Massachusetts! Hoping to get back on track today, sounds quite good so far? Brentford on top according to Marky B.
 

Bees v Leeds...updates....

Real shame that you missed game due to traffic it appears road closed until 7.pm
The A1(M) southbound is closed between junctions J6 and J4, due to a vehicle on fire. Road expected to re-open from 7:00 pm.
 

Bees v Leeds...updates....

Almost 30 minutes gone and all the Championship matches 0-0 except one,not many goals around today.
 

Bees v Leeds...updates....

At last we get a penalty and Tarks misses it.
 

Bees v Leeds...updates....

Why is a centre half taking a pen
 

Bees v Leeds...updates....

Seriously.. we have serious penalty scoring issues, we miss way to many.
 

Bees v Leeds...updates....

come on Brentford, come on Brentford
 

Bees v Leeds...updates....

Next time we get a penalty just turn round to the red and say no thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom