Bees v Orient...updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bees v Orient...updates

Hudson first time shot, over the bar.
 

Bees v Orient...updates

4 minutes of added on time.
 

Bees v Orient...updates

4 minutes added on, come on Cort
 

Bees v Orient...updates

Should've been all over, if it isn't already, Orient hit the post.
 

Bees v Orient...updates

I know Scotty has been getting the defence right - but do we actually practice shooting???
 

Bees v Orient...updates

thats my lot should have gone shopping
 

Bees v Orient...updates

rubbish. dont buy all this about the players not wanting to play for andy, just dont think the squad is as good as we thought to challenge for a playoff place. really need to start getting some wins at home now.
 

Bees v Orient...updates

this is awful, our goals for total is a disgrace. If we lose at Brighton I want him out

As pissed off as you but still think that would be crazy
 

Bees v Orient...updates

Marky was commenting earlier on how difficult it is for managers to get the front pair right and that Scott hasn't done it with Alexander and McDonald. I think he is right so I am increasingly puzzled why he persists in trying that combination more than any other.
 

Bees v Orient...updates

Bring back Lee.
 

Bees v Orient...updates

Lee back in please.

We complained about Lees kicking, from what ive heard Hamers kicking hasnt been good tonight.
 

Bees v Orient...updates

last chance
 

Bees v Orient...updates

Judging from the sound of the missed chance by Hudson just now you may be wrong :sorted:

Fair enough, but you're assuming Saunders would have scored it
 

Bees v Orient...updates

The fat lady's clearing her throat.
 

Bees v Orient...updates

FFS Scott Go.
 

Bees v Orient...updates

Marky was commenting earlier on how difficult it is for managers to get the front pair right and that Scott hasn't done it with Alexander and McDonald. I think he is right so I am increasingly puzzled why he persists in trying that combination more than any other.

Possibly because the replacements aren't fit enough to start regularly. We're missing Simpson.
 

Bees v Orient...updates

Loose next too league games i think Scott has too go :( i like him, but just not good enough
 

Bees v Orient...updates

FT 1-0

Cheerio, Bottom of League by 6pm tomorrow
 

Bees v Orient...updates

That's it, all over.

Nighty night.
 

Bees v Orient...updates

our away form sucks now
 

Bees v Orient...updates

Bother
 

Bees v Orient...updates

For the love of God! Another 3 points dropped. I am getting well cheesed off with this.
 

Bees v Orient...updates

Russell Slade over reacting to the win
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom