hanworthbee
Well-known member
Bees v Orient...updates....
Bees pretty poor, too lethargic and orient can count themselves unlucky to be behind and even though i didnt think it was a foul once the ref gave it Leon shouldd have been off
I live on in a 2nd floor flat. If the sound doesn't come on soon I'm going to toss myself off.
Minutes applauseCan someone tell me how the club acknowledged Dave Carter at today's game please
Can someone tell me how the club acknowledged Dave Carter at today's game please
Can someone tell me how the club acknowledged Dave Carter at today's game please
Bees pretty poor, too lethargic and orient can count themselves unlucky to be behind and even though i didnt think it was a foul once the ref gave it Leon shouldd have been off
FFS
Alex you are 2 minutes ahead of me .. I thought you were winding me up .. I heard that 2 minutes after you did
Saunders booked for kicking ball away
That is unreal !!!
Reading about goals before I hear it
Coming off here now and just listening too game
COME ON U REDSSssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Cheers big ears ... going in nowTry reconnecting IBAE, sometimes that fixes it![]()
Apart from the goal Orient probably had the better of it